Kompany

bandwagon said:
if barcelona is still willing to pay 35 million + for kompany , we should consider selling him.

we could use the money to buy a CB and an LB.

we cannot be held hostage by kompany's injuries.

Jesus wept.

Imagine Paul Lakes autobiography with you in charge...

'One day I Got injured, deemed surplus to requirements and suspected of holding people hostage with my injury. Will sign on the dole on Monday unless Barca happen to fancy paying 35m for a player MCFC deem too knackered to stand by or support. The end'

TheMightyQuinn said:
bandwagon said:
if barcelona is still willing to pay 35 million + for kompany , we should consider selling him.

Jesus wept.

'One day I Got injured, deemed surplus to requirements and suspected of holding people hostage with my injury. Will sign on the dole on Monday unless Barca happen to fancy paying 35m for a player MCFC deem too knackered to stand by or support. The end'

I suggest you take a leaf through some of the poster's previous efforts. You might see a pattern emerging! Three letters, begins with 'r', ends in 'g'.........

Exeter Blue I am here said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
bandwagon said:

Jesus wept.

I suggest you take a leaf through some of the poster's previous efforts. You might see a pattern emerging! Three letters, begins with 'r', ends in 'g'.........

Also his name is a bit of a give-away bandwagon, Always original these Rags!

The problem with a groin injury is that when you think it's gone and you resume full training, it's back again. Loads of topsporters have had a long lay-off due to a groin injury. Kompany clearly has had a set-back during his recovery, but the medical staff -either City or Belgium for that matter- need to be absolutely sure it's gone adnwill stay gone before it turns out chronical.

In the meantime we seem to be able to cope without Kompany and Hart. Who would have thought that a month ago. Than again, with both Kompany and hart back in topform, how good will that be for us ...

TheMightyQuinn said:
bandwagon said:

Jesus wept.

More likely another Bosnian not right.

TheMightyQuinn said:
bandwagon said:

Jesus wept.

To be honest mate, can't tell the difference between rags and a lot of 'blues' on here these days.

Fuck them all.

bandwagon said:

Bollocks. His injury record is concerning but not enough for us to cash in.

moomba said:
If he needs his operation get him in for it. No point nursing him through as he'll just keep getting injured. Much happier now that Demichelis is fit.
Groin injury is very difficult to diagnose and treat. A lengthy lay off is likely whether he receives an op or not. Hopefully he will be back for the knockout CL stage?

TheMightyQuinn said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Jesus wept.

To be honest mate, can't tell the difference between rags and a lot of 'blues' on here these days.

Fuck them all.

LOL. I agree. Too much pussy-footing with knobheads on here at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.