Kun talks about his injury

Blue Haze said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
he is right. we need doctor phil!
We've already got our own. Blue Haze was talking out of his arse as per most FIFA gamers.

Same one who sent Mario to some Italian surgeon to fix his knee. We know how that went.

If you ever watch American sports, when a player gets injured he's treated by an orthopedic surgeon leading a team of doctors, not some physio with 'magic spray.' That's not serious sports science.
Dr. Phil Batty.
Check him out gamer.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Blue Haze said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
We've already got our own. Blue Haze was talking out of his arse as per most FIFA gamers.

Same one who sent Mario to some Italian surgeon to fix his knee. We know how that went.

If you ever watch American sports, when a player gets injured he's treated by an orthopedic surgeon leading a team of doctors, not some physio with 'magic spray.' That's not serious sports science.
Dr. Phil Batty.
Check him out gamer.

I recall when both he and John Williams came over from Blackburn. I know we have a team doctor just like everyone else in the sport, but I doubt the quality and number of doctors. Did he even treat Kun?

And really your namecalling is beyond pathetic. Are you 12?

Blue Haze said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Blue Haze said:

Dr. Phil Batty.
Check him out gamer.

I recall when both he and John Williams came over from Blackburn. I know we have a team doctor just like everyone else in the sport, but I doubt the quality and number of doctors. Did he even treat Kun?

And really your namecalling is beyond pathetic. Are you 12?
Name calling?

pudge said:
MSP said:
SWP's back said:
Only one moron would believe that story.

-- Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 pm --

Luckily, he will only be here until july.

Are you the one who like to report me to mods when I say you're twat but then call me a moron ?

Don't worry, I won't report you, I hate mod-reporting pussies :)
dis-gon-b-gud.gif

That is brilliant. I've just choked on my muesli!!

cyprustavern said:
LongsightM13 said:
I hope our dozy media department are firing out some lawsuits and more bans as we speak.
To the rag fanzine that is The Mirror especially, for saying Kun crashed on a mini-moto. Pure bullshit and lies, a blatant libel.
Which was the paper that said he stood in a puddle of cleaning fluid in the dressing room? They want fucking off as well.

totally agree ...our media dept is first division standard at the moment.

The worst thing to my mind is that an explanation should have been given at the outset. There was no point and no valid reason not to try to give some proper explanation for 10/11 days. And, why leave to the player/his agent to dole out the info, especially when it seems to have been given in Spanish? Why let Mancini give his half arsed semi joke responses to questioning, which increased the intrigue?
The media department should be shot as they don't do their job. There's more to media than putting chairs out for a conference, then sitting back; putting out an angry response when something bad is published - eg by Dan Roan - when the information was obtained via a city organised interview at which the player should have been properly coached, or even chaperoned.
They need to get a grip.
End of rant.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
"I´m quickly recovering"
"This is the real status of my injury. I got back from practice today and it´s not bothering me. If it all goes well, Ill be at coach´s disposal next Sunday. I wasn´t able to speak earlier - many unfunded rumours were published, and there were simply too many to deny".

"This is the one and only true story: during the match against Chelsea, I injured my ankle and it was sprayed with a topical anaesthetic that caused a burn on the upper part of my right foot. The injury worsened after a few days and when boils appeared I was told I wouldn´t play against Stoke and then against Sunderland. You can imagine how I felt, being out of playing condition when my team is trying to take the championship! It´s always worse from the bench. Specially after I started receiving incredible rumours about how it all happened. Ive always respected journalists and I know my life is very public. I´m willing to take criticism even if I disagree with it, but I will not sit quietly while lies are being spread - even more so if they cast doubt upon my professionalism. This is a simple injury and not a plot of intrigue. I´ve just laid out all of the facts. It´s hard to believe it happened while we are fighting for the title. But it is what it is and it´s no time for moping. I just want to recover as soon as possible to go back to giving the team my best every game. I´ve said it before and I´ll say it again - we are going to fight ´til the end. That´s our collective goal and I´m fully committed to it". Kun

is this man deluded?

JULES said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
"I´m quickly recovering"
"This is the real status of my injury. I got back from practice today and it´s not bothering me. If it all goes well, Ill be at coach´s disposal next Sunday. I wasn´t able to speak earlier - many unfunded rumours were published, and there were simply too many to deny".

"This is the one and only true story: during the match against Chelsea, I injured my ankle and it was sprayed with a topical anaesthetic that caused a burn on the upper part of my right foot. The injury worsened after a few days and when boils appeared I was told I wouldn´t play against Stoke and then against Sunderland. You can imagine how I felt, being out of playing condition when my team is trying to take the championship! It´s always worse from the bench. Specially after I started receiving incredible rumours about how it all happened. Ive always respected journalists and I know my life is very public. I´m willing to take criticism even if I disagree with it, but I will not sit quietly while lies are being spread - even more so if they cast doubt upon my professionalism. This is a simple injury and not a plot of intrigue. I´ve just laid out all of the facts. It´s hard to believe it happened while we are fighting for the title. But it is what it is and it´s no time for moping. I just want to recover as soon as possible to go back to giving the team my best every game. I´ve said it before and I´ll say it again - we are going to fight ´til the end. That´s our collective goal and I´m fully committed to it". Kun

is this man deluded?

He's not going to say they're twats is he?

What scumbags they are at The Mirror.
After single-handedly spreading the bullshit rumour that Kun was injured messing about on a child's motorbike, a baseless lie which was repeated worldwide, this is today's version.

Sergio Aguero has revealed the nature of the mystery injury that ruled him out of Manchester City's clash with Sunderland last weekend.
Boss Roberto Mancini refused to be drawn on specifics in his pre-match press conference last Friday and would only comment that it was a stupid injury .
Naturally frenzied speculation followed as to what caused it, with suggestions ranging from serious reports Ageuro was injured on his son's mini-moto bike to not-so-serious claims he ran into Luis Suarez's teeth .
Now the striker has seemingly come clean.

So they are basically admitting that their "exclusive" story was in fact "frenzied speculation".
David McDonnell and John Cross were given a joint byline on their original exclusive. Strangely, no reporter is given a byline on this tawdry attempt at a climb-down.
Kun and the club should sue and ban the pair of them.

Boil on the foot from an injury spray ?

There is a guy stands near me thats not been the last couple of home games, he got a bad throat from sucking a fishermans friend !

trevorriley said:
Boil on the foot from an injury spray ?

There is a guy stands near me thats not been the last couple of home games, he got a bad throat from sucking a fishermans friend !

Blisters I can understand but a boil ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.