Kyle Walker newspaper story

Walker and his missus Annie seem to have a very weird relationship.

I hate these type of stories, the very worst.

The Sun gets on its moral high horse without any thought for how it impacts his partner and his family.

Kyle is stupid and not for the first time, he should know better.

Pep will speak to Kyle but I suspect he's more worried about what his missus will say.

He proposed last year after he was allegedly caught cheating.

If I had a pound for all the things I've seen at a newspaper Xmas party, some very well known writers would be living on Skid Row.

Drugs, sexual harassment, the annual shag of the office bike, racist comments, I've seen and heard them all.

How she’s not fucked him off already is unbelievable really,but probably not entitled to fuck all with not being married,he proper mugs her off

On a serious legal note can the bar, having recognised a PL footballer acting like a twat, sell / handover the footage to a newspaper. What are the legal implications?
I don't think there are any.

They have the right to record what happens in their establishment, as well as the right to do what they please with it. The fact that the person being recorded is famous wouldn't affect any of that.

His mrs will be supporting our Kyle all the way, after he revealed his deal with the minibus hooker fell through at the last minute...

A lot of perfect human beings on this thread. You're all a credit to yourselves.

In seriousness, he's just a footballer who's acted a bit of a knob when drunk.

It's upto his mrs if she finishes him or not, but I doubt she will. I mean look at Greenwood....

He's always been a bit of a shagger. So I can't believe this is shocking to anyone. The bigger thing here for me is the S*n. Such an innocent rag top with no history of being cunts.. oh wait.

Fuck em...

For the record I don't agree with Kyle's behaviour, but it's not news worthy really. I hate how the papers treat people in this country, this just adds to it for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.