Kyle Walker newspaper story

already been called out by Pep this season for not having the the right attitude

That's to do with training.

Pep doesn't give a shit about Walker getting his dick out at a bar. And if he does then that's pretty weird because he didn't think twice about playing an alleged rapist up until the moment the choice was taken away from him.

Suggest one player who you think will be an improvement on Kyle next season and I'll try not to laugh. That's the bottom line.

Time for a chorus of "Kyle Kyle show us yer dick"..
Reminds me of Duxbury's testimonial when we sang "Robson Robson show us..."
He was laughing his cock off (pardon the pun)...fair play to him..

Yes, it's not like he's 33 in the summer, heavily reliant on his pace, one year left on his contract, has already been called out by Pep this season for not having the the right attitude in training and been outperformed by an 18 year old.

And let's not pretend this is the first time he's embarassed himself and the club (and potentially exposed himself to legal action).

It's a pattern of behaviour that I've seen before from a City player and I've also seen where it ends.
The guy’s an idiot. Just this week we’ve been hearing about that copper (who raped and murdered) exposing himself and how women were traumatised by people who do such stuff. Luckily for Kyle it sounds like it was between friends but it really isn’t healthy behaviour.

Personally, any footballer/athlete getting so pissed during the season goes way down in my estimation, day off or not, we’ve got work to do in retaining our title and need everyone in top condition.

Was Dele Ali with him? Thick as fuck that lad. He’s always had a drink problem & club know his issues. I personally can’t see him being here next season. He’s 33 in May, lost a yard. One year left on deal, get £15m off Sheff Utd.
15m for a 33 year old right back on big wages with 1 year left on his deal.
Good luck with that.

Why are you all getting so wound up about The Sun? I hate to use them as a comparison but you can’t get a copy for love nor money round here. It’s a filth rag for idiots.

If filmed on private property, it can't be produced unless, as you suggest, the bar has sold the footage.

It's why you never see a pap at the Trafford Centre.
You never see a pap at the Trafford Centre because no fucker of any interest in their right mind would go there. But are you saying the bar can’t just hand over footage as that’s illegal but it’s ok to sell it?

I don't think there are any.

They have the right to record what happens in their establishment, as well as the right to do what they please with it. The fact that the person being recorded is famous wouldn't affect any of that.
Are you sure?

Damned if I'm clicking on a link from the sun but I'm presuming the headlines are true then? I can't see the sun making stuff up after all.

Yes, it's not like he's 33 in the summer, heavily reliant on his pace, one year left on his contract, has already been called out by Pep this season for not having the the right attitude in training and been outperformed by an 18 year old.

And let's not pretend this is the first time he's embarassed himself and the club (and potentially exposed himself to legal action).

It's a pattern of behaviour that I've seen before from a City player and I've also seen where it ends.
Sadly, all true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.