Kyle Walker newspaper story

The bit at the end where he clearly struggles to pay the bill or even stand is comedy gold and the dare for him to whip his knob out every time Liverpool scored that afternoon a risky one.
The day we start looking at footballers, politicians for moral guidance is a sad one, I dare say his mates incl the girls have seen it all before and Kyle's naughty step at home is possibly multi storey with its own bed!

He's at a stage of his career where he has to look after his body if he wants to continue at the highest level. Clearly he's incapable.

That's putting aside the fact that he's a senior player and one of our captains.

Replace him in the summer and let him decide if he wants to sit on the bench for a year or go and play somewhere else.

Also a bit shitty of the bar selling the footage. I hope they lose business because of it...

So we're replacing a player for getting their dick out at a bar?

Some of you are right drama queens.
Yes, it's not like he's 33 in the summer, heavily reliant on his pace, one year left on his contract, has already been called out by Pep this season for not having the the right attitude in training and been outperformed by an 18 year old.

And let's not pretend this is the first time he's embarassed himself and the club (and potentially exposed himself to legal action).

It's a pattern of behaviour that I've seen before from a City player and I've also seen where it ends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.