Kyle Walker newspaper story

I agree, however, I hope the **** who sold the video to the sun loses there job. I’d imagine if KW wanted to pursue it he would have grounds to take owners of the establishment to the cleaners.
Having watched the outed documentary about George Michael it makes you realise just what bastards the tabloids were and are. Their reporting is and always has been, designed to ruin famous people lives and fuck them up in general. They are vultures.

What law has he broken here because I’m struggling to see what the outcry is all about tbh?

Edit. Read the story in full and I take the above back.

Not great and he could be in serious trouble here and rightly so, he can have no complaints if he is.

Everyone who saw his dick who didn't want to see his dick. Maybe his friends were cool with it, maybe not, but other customers and staff at the bar probably weren't all on board with it.

And wider, the victims of other incidents of indecent exposure who now have the world telling them it's funny and it doesn't matter and it's "a private issue" and that to be upset or offended by it is prudish or boring.

The normalisation of flashing in public places through the acceptance of the act when committed by a popular public figure who's seen as a role model undermines the potential impact of it and emboldens others to follow in his footsteps.

I suppose there’s always the possibility that nobody saw his dick. As it stands it seems an unnamed source in an unnamed bar is claiming they did.

Sharing the CCTV video without permission of the individuals involved to a national newspaper or anyone other than law enforcement ( and they have to have good reason) is illegal. The bar and newspaper have broken GDPR. Why share something like this? I really can't believe the owners or manager of the club has. This has to be some idiot who works there and wants to make some quick cash. I guess they have already been sacked and Walkers lawyers have made a complaint regarding the data breach. The bar could be heavily fined. If Kyle has broken the law then CPS will review any evidence the Police collect (if they are involved) and then decide to procescute. We all have to let our hair down and need to relax. Sometimes we go to far. What we don't need is the clubs and bars we are in breaking the law.
Not necessarily. You don't know if the data controller released the images or an unauthorised member of staff. If the DC thought it was in the public interest then they have a good argument for releasing the images. "it may be appropriate, in some limited circumstances, to release information to a third party, where their needs outweigh those of the individuals whose information is recorded."
Is it in the public interest for the public to see that video? I doubt very much that is a fight that Kyle's representatives would want to pick in the wake of a recent high profile public exposure case as it is a story that the publisher, and the controller of the images, will use to justify release and publication.

I was told about this prior to its release I did post on his performance page but mods must have not allowed it to be posted, family member was shown the video on a building site on Monday !

not read all pages so forgive me if this is in there, who is he with? looks like they have city branded tousers on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.