Kyle Walker newspaper story

It’s never okay to expose yourself in public.
Mate, when I saw the headlines, I thought Walker had got his willy out, & was running around the bar spraying piss on everyone. :-/

As it stands, he flashed to his "Friends" he was with, but was embarrassingly caught on camera doing it.

Tits Out Jackie was worse... \0/

Mate, when I saw the headlines, I thought Walker had got his willy out, & was running around the bar spraying piss on everyone. :-/

As it stands, he flashed to his "Friends" he was with, but was embarrassingly caught on camera doing it.

Tits Out Jackie was worse... \0/
It’s not normal though is it?

I have had my dick out in my very young adult days 4 times in front of women I wasn't seeing, twice as I was asked to show em me cock on pissed up stays over at hotels I've worked, once when I shared a flat and my house mate gave he misus the keys and she walked in on me showering and once when I was striped naked by 4 receptionist in staff accomodation because I was seeing one and she had made some comment on it that another wanted proved.

2 of the times was the kind of stuff that went on in the hotel regular and totally concensual and in private the others, one obviously extremely embarrassing for both concerned and the other I wasn't fully comfortable about but I still know two of them 25+ years later and laugh about it now (though her husband wasn't best pleased when he first found out she had seen my cock n balls thoughhe is over it now)

So yeah peopel have moments where flashing happens by both men and women

But to just get your cock out intentially without the other person wanting you to and in public is naughty, Kyle should know better especially at 32 yrs old he ain't a kid anymore

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.