Kyle Walker newspaper story

Walker's got 'istory for daft behaviour. But as others have said, sportsmen behaving badly, shock! Long time ago as a nipper I was treated to the splendid spectacle of half a dozen players from the touring Australian R.L. team coming out of a dance hall boozed up and shirtless. Three of them went down the street doing imitation kangaroo hops before they lined up in as much of a straight line as they could manage, undid their pants and peed in the gutter. One then asked me if he could have my pie & chips.
It was outside the old Palais dance hall on Station Road in Swinton for any locals with long memories.

There is no talking to you but it is a fact that some men start with flashing and groping and progress to more serious things

Out
Absolutely Kaz, that copper was doing it and it was ignored or not taken seriously by the Met, he then went on to kill Sarah Everard, and there has been other cases similar so it’s a disturbing sign.

No offence, but it sounds like bollocks.

If they have them why aren’t they running them? They’ve run plenty before on both players so no one is protecting them.

Clearly there’s a public appetite for footballer scandal stories.

So if there’s stories that aren’t being run it’s because either they can’t legally, or it’s just gossip with nothing to back it up.
I know for an absolute fact that a red top had the goods on a big-name player and it was 'traded' in exchange for that player filing a series of columns FOC - a big scoop for the paper. That story has never surfaced.

No problem him being pissed.

But, let’s not forget (and take this in its correct context, I am not for a second stating his behaviour will escalate to these levels), but the cop that killed Sarah Everard, just days previous was known to have flashes two young women in public.

The behaviour is disgusting. I have a son and a daughter. If he behaved like that in public, I would be mortified. If she was exposed to it, I’d wanna find the guy responsible.

Anyone who thinks there is a shred of credible defence to his behaviour, please feel free to keep that to yourselves. This transcends football, it isn’t a “private” matter as the clubs state, it happened in public. Let’s be better than this. Suspend him immediately.

I know for an absolute fact that a red top had the goods on a big-name player and it was 'traded' in exchange for that player filing a series of columns FOC - a big scoop for the paper. That story has never surfaced.
There are some massive stories about footballers that haven’t made it to press. The press know about it but there are super-injunctions coming out of their ears.

Apparently he arrived at the venue with the woman. They evidently know each other & as far as I'm aware, she's not the one who's complained.

The police have been alerted & are now investigating, purely because someone sought to make money out of the CCTV footage & embarrass Walker in the process.

Now if the two women with Walker, who he apparently "Flashed" to are found & say they were with him & they were all just having a drunken laugh, what then? \0/
It’s never okay to expose yourself in public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.