Kyle Walker newspaper story

I know for an absolute fact that a red top had the goods on a big-name player and it was 'traded' in exchange for that player filing a series of columns FOC - a big scoop for the paper. That story has never surfaced.

Has happened through the ages, a former footballer TV presenter once used the poor health of a family member to trade for the affair expose they had on him.

Walker does himself no favours, which is why the Sun in particular just follows him around to see what might come up.

They did it with Sterling, Jack, Stones and Walker, always trying to dig the dirt.

Leave the fuckers alone, whatever mess anybody wants to make their personal lives, is between them and their own four walls.

It's not a public interest story, much as a newspaper lawyer will argue they are a public figure who trades on his good name to earn the adoration of people and huge money.

Kyle did take on Neil Ashton as his PR the other year but don't think he is with him any more.

It's an industry spawned because so many people lead sad lives and need to read shit on somebody else to make them feel a little bit better about their own miserable existence.

People out of work, struggling to pay the gas bill and cunts like Russia, China and Iran trying to cause the next World War...

But no, Kyle from Sheffield, who drank too much and likes to show off his knob to impress a girl, is clearly more pertinent for the Oreo-eating, brain-dead masses.

Kyle, you've been an idiot again, but it's none of my business and I'm sure your missus doesn't need the fucking Sun to tell her either.

I think he might have had a kid with another woman but I’m sure she stayed with him.

Correct. They broke up and he then had a kid with some reality woman.

Annie took him back when he begged forgiveness and filled the entire mansion with white flowers as he proposed.

If you remember, they also followed him during lockdown when he drove back to Sheffield to see his folks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.