Kyle Walker newspaper story

Shagging in public is 1000+ times worse than pulling the the elastic on you joggers when asked to, and the former is exposing.
Yeah, as I wrote that I myself disagreed with it. You’re right.

But let’s not trivialise what Kyle did in the process.

I think public exposure is now treated as a sex crime, so yes probably a criminal record would fit, depending on the victims.

The club should punish him, yes. Suspension, a donation from his wages to a charity and he sent on some educational courses to understand why what he did, was not ok.

Jail no, of course not.
Wow! So if Walker was caught on CCTV having a piss against a wall as someone walked past, he should be prosecuted for a sex crime & be entered into the sex offenders register?

You're not Judge Dread in disguise are you? :-/

Wow! So if Walker was caught on CCTV having a piss against a wall as someone walked past, he should be prosecuted for a sex crime & be entered into the sex offenders register?

You're not Judge Dread in disguise are you? :-/
No I think intent is important.

If I’m doing a piss down an otherwise empty sidewalk, I’m not intentionally exposing myself.

If I pull down my trousers in a pub, deliberately showing my dick to others, I should be aware that this may carry consequences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.