Kyle Walker newspaper story

It’s not normal though is it?
Mate, I've seen WAAAAY worse on nights out, & I'm talking full on sex in a packed nightclub etc...

Alcohol makes people behave in the strangest ways imaginable. What Walker did is nothing in comparison to what you'd see on a typical night out in most towns & cities across the UK.

If his name was Kyle Williams from Duckinfield, you'd have heard fuck all about this. That alone says it all...

No it isn't. Should the club punish him? Sell him?
Should he go to jail, get a criminal record?
I think public exposure is now treated as a sex crime, so yes probably a criminal record would fit, depending on the victims.

The club should punish him, yes. Suspension, a donation from his wages to a charity and he sent on some educational courses to understand why what he did, was not ok.

Jail no, of course not.

Has happened through the ages, a former footballer TV presenter once used the poor health of a family member to trade for the affair expose they had on him.

Walker does himself no favours, which is why the Sun in particular just follows him around to see what might come up.

They did it with Sterling, Jack, Stones and Walker, always trying to dig the dirt.

Leave the fuckers alone, whatever mess anybody wants to make their personal lives, is between them and their own four walls.

It's not a public interest story, much as a newspaper lawyer will argue they are a public figure who trades on his good name to earn the adoration of people and huge money.

Kyle did take on Neil Ashton as his PR the other year but don't think he is with him any more.

It's an industry spawned because so many people lead sad lives and need to read shit on somebody else to make them feel a little bit better about their own miserable existence.

People out of work, struggling to pay the gas bill and cunts like Russia, China and Iran trying to cause the next World War...

But no, Kyle from Sheffield, who drank too much and likes to show off his knob to impress a girl, is clearly more pertinent for the Oreo-eating, brain-dead masses.

Kyle, you've been an idiot again, but it's none of my business and I'm sure your missus doesn't need the fucking Sun to tell her either.
I wouldn't blame the lawyers - they offer guidance, of course, but take instructions from editorial and back bench like any other lawyer - editorial/owners override their calls every day - it's a gamble - admittedly not always on a story like this, but it is still "our call"

Can Kyle just keep it in his pants????i feel bad for his wife. Why you put the woman you live through this nonsense. Why get married in the first place if you want to behave like this.
I read somewhere that the divorce rate of footballers increases dramatically within 2 years of them retiring, it suggests that some of the wives realise what is happening and put up with it through the playing career and then once the cash cow has been milked they move on to a new life with no financial worries.

I for one hope it is true, some of these players are acting like horny teenagers and treating their partners like shit.

Mate, I've seen WAAAAY worse on nights out, & I'm talking full on sex in a packed nightclub etc...

Alcohol makes people behave in the strangest ways imaginable. What Walker did is nothing in comparison to what you'd see on a typical night out in most towns & cities across the UK.

If his name was Kyle Williams from Duckinfield, you'd have heard fuck all about this. That alone says it all...
Yeah, we’ve all lived in the real world.

But this is very topical right now. Consensual sex and exposing yourself, are not the same.

Some of my best contacts have been concierge and restaurant staff.

Snappers will always get a tip but the arrival of mobile phones has cut out the middle man for what goes on inside of places.

I once dropped a mate a grand for pics of a 30-stone stripper riding Simon Cowell at his 50th birthday party.

I got £15k for it and everyone went home happy.

Except maybe Mr Cowell, who rang Rupert Murdoch the next day and told him he was not going to sign a new deal for American Idol with Fox because of it.

Caused a bit of an international incident but Cowell backed down.
Before mobile phones etc, I saw a certain Ushited player in a local bar where i lived at the time, drinking bottles (literally) of Champers (in a small town FFS) being an absolute twat and close to being decked on a few occasions! I
I saw the same Ushited player in a pub in town with 2 other Ushited players..... saying they were absolutely shitfaced is a gross understatement and their behaviour was nothing short of cnutish!
Also heard of another true story, from the source! Of the same Ushited player being stopped at a Motorway Services, again totally shitfaced and literally falling trying to get back into his car. Can you believe that the police actually drove his car home for him..... when the eventually persuaded him to get into the cop car! And no charges were ever considered!!.............. Now if that would have surfaced at the time!!
Its gone on for time and memorial this.

Has happened through the ages, a former footballer TV presenter once used the poor health of a family member to trade for the affair expose they had on him.

Walker does himself no favours, which is why the Sun in particular just follows him around to see what might come up.

They did it with Sterling, Jack, Stones and Walker, always trying to dig the dirt.

Leave the fuckers alone, whatever mess anybody wants to make their personal lives, is between them and their own four walls.

It's not a public interest story, much as a newspaper lawyer will argue they are a public figure who trades on his good name to earn the adoration of people and huge money.

Kyle did take on Neil Ashton as his PR the other year but don't think he is with him any more.

It's an industry spawned because so many people lead sad lives and need to read shit on somebody else to make them feel a little bit better about their own miserable existence.

People out of work, struggling to pay the gas bill and cunts like Russia, China and Iran trying to cause the next World War...

But no, Kyle from Sheffield, who drank too much and likes to show off his knob to impress a girl, is clearly more pertinent for the Oreo-eating, brain-dead masses.

Kyle, you've been an idiot again, but it's none of my business and I'm sure your missus doesn't need the fucking Sun to tell her either.
My thoughts exactly! \0/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.