Kyle Walker newspaper story

Don't really care how he's been playing, we're already in the spotlight for everything that goes on around the club. The judgement is piss poor - at best.

Yeah I do hope he's charged, you'd be happy to see a bloke swinging his dick around in public if you were out with family eh?? Hhhmmm
I hope you don't mind but i don't want to have a conversation about someone swinging their dick around with someone on bluemoon i've never met.

I think there are special websites for that i'm sure.

Have a lovely evening.

Quite apart from everything else you have to say the timing of this is incredible.

On international women's day, 2 days after a notorious murderer whose arrest sparked a massive public debate on women's safety get's convicted of indecent exposure.
Exactly. Walker is a fool and irrespective of what anyone says he has tarnished the club and hopefully will be punished and get some fucking help.

It's in a public bar - doesn't need to be either of the women, it could have been brought to the police by someone else in the venue.

As for how it's in the Sun - you really need to ask? Money talks.

I'm not defending the feckin idiot btw - he's bang out of order
Mate, if it was printed in the Sun yesterday, they'll have had it since Monday at the latest. It's only yesterday that the police & City have became aware of the accusations, & today that the police stated they'll investigate. But in the fart stream of Wayne Couzens last week, what else could the police do? Ignore it? \0/

No one else outside of the two women concerned saw Walker's knob. Unfortunately it was caught on the bar's CCTV, but again why is it in the public domain if there's been no complaint?

Someone spotted Walker's faux pas on CCTV & the pound signs went chi-ching with £ symbols rolling round their bulging, bloodshot eyes.

The approached The low grade news comic The Sun, who rushed to publish the revelation. It seems it's at this point Sun readers have been asking "So what are the police gonna do about it?", so the police feel compelled to investigate.

Like I said earlier, if this footage was of Kyle Williams from Duckinfield, no one would have heard squat about this. It's in the news NOT because it's newsworthy, it's because it involves Superstar Millionaire City & England footballer Kyle Walker.

Would you be as arsed if it involved Kyle Williams of Duckinfield who plays right back for the Docker's Arms in the Countax Tractors League? \0/

In reality his behaviour is pathetic. Where you think it’s immoral or criminal is a different matter but it’s definitely pathetic. If he wasn’t Kyle Walker, if it was Fernandes for instance many on here defending him would sing a different tune. They probably would if it was a random fella they saw in Wetherspoons.

Whether or not the women reported it or complained has no bearing. It’s a pathetic act. Suggesting their failure to, or inability to, or reluctance to complain makes the act okay is equally pathetic.

This behaviour is an issue. He’s a privileged individual with a wife and kids. He’s got fuck all regard for anyone and that’s highlighted by this behaviour. His sons will likely get dogs abuse at school. Whatever you think of his wife, he’s humiliated her.

As a father I don’t accept that my daughter should live in a society where a man can act like this and I’m embarrassed for anyone trying to excuse it or suggest this is an anti-city agenda. He’s acted like a degenerate end of. I don’t wish him any ill but there’s no way he can be defended on this one.

Nothing more to it and the offence was committed well before 2003. If you read my post again I didn't say she was patrolling behind the church. Anyone who knows that area knows the church sits just off a busy main road and at that time had a bus stop opposite. Anybody who had caught the bus home after a night out and needed a piss would go behind the church as you were out of sight. The policewoman was out and about doing foot patrol. She spotted him disappear behind the church, became suspicious, followed him, saw him taking a piss and nicked him.

Ah ok sorry, to be fair I didn’t even consider it was before 2003 and it doesn’t surprise me the laws were more prudish whenever the previous law was written.

Walker has given the media yet another opportunity to drag City's name into the spotlight by association and throw more shit at the club. And of course they will lap up the opportunity.

He is a fucking imbecile imo and despite the club's statement about it being a " private matter ", I just cannot believe that the management are pleased by this behaviour.
I dunno why people take it so personally when this sort of stuff occurs. Kyle Walker isn't your son or your brother. He is a millionaire footballer, and he would most probably step over you if you were face down in the street. In a few years from now, you'll barely recall his name.

You have no control or influence over anything that a city player does. Let the people who employ him, deal with him. It is not your burden to get all hot and bothered about.

Stick to the football, and let the tabloids roll around in the gutter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.