Kyle Walker newspaper story

Seems there's 2 schools of thought on this one.
1 - boys will be boys
2 - he's a twit (letter substituted obviously)

Firmly in the second camp. This is a 32yo "man" we're talking about - not a 21yo. Then there's his wife and children to consider.
I hope the police charge him - his party aren't in that venue on their own, so likely spoilt others afternoons out.
Best to part ways in the summer while we might get some money in for him.
(Sadly this is yet another example of why England are winning feck all Internationally while I'm alive - just can't control themselves)
So before he whipped his tallywacker out he was doing alright and playing well but now we must sell him.
And you hope the police charge him?

What.The.Actual.Fuck.

Sexual Offences Act 2003 says

Exposure​
(1)A person commits an offence if—​
(a)he intentionally exposes his genitals, and​
(b)he intends that someone will see them and be caused alarm or distress.​
So there must be more to this story than a bloke having a piss behind a church. Also since when do police officers patrol behind churches?

Nothing more to it and the offence was committed well before 2003. If you read my post again I didn't say she was patrolling behind the church. Anyone who knows that area knows the church sits just off a busy main road and at that time had a bus stop opposite. Anybody who had caught the bus home after a night out and needed a piss would go behind the church as you were out of sight. The policewoman was out and about doing foot patrol. She spotted him disappear behind the church, became suspicious, followed him, saw him taking a piss and nicked him.

Nothing more to it and the offence was committed well before 2003. If you read my post again I didn't say she was patrolling behind the church. Anyone who knows that area knows the church sits just off a busy main road and at that time had a bus stop opposite. Anybody who had caught the bus home after a night out and needed a piss would go behind the church as you were out of sight. The policewoman was out and about doing foot patrol. She spotted him disappear behind the church, became suspicious, followed him, saw him taking a piss and nicked him.

"It’s a fair cop constable"

No, the devil is in the detail.

I have not said he SHOULD be prosecuted. That IF he IS, then that’s a repercussion to his idiocy he will have to take on the chin.

What Kyle did and what he did are worlds apart. But, what Kyle did was abhorrent and the club absolutely should hold him to account. It’s such bizarre behaviour, whether or not the idiots I was with were happy with me getting out my knob, never would I fucking do it “for a laugh”.
Mate, you commented the following earlier...

"I think public exposure is now treated as a sex crime, so yes probably a criminal record would fit, depending on the victims.

The club should punish him, yes. Suspension, a donation from his wages to a charity and he sent on some educational courses to understand why what he did, was not ok."

And then you mention police killer rapist Wayne Couzens in subsequent replies? Mate, WTF? :-/

Again I ask you, if the two women concerned haven't complained, then why & how is this in the public domain? Why on earth is Kyle Walker's knob of public interest?

Do those moralising about this have no lives of their own to lead?

Yes you ARE intentionally exposing yourself in public & would be charged with a Penalty Notice for Disorder (PND) & fined for urinating in public. If someone sees you, that's an exposure charge too.

So by your metric, that's you labeled a nonce & placed on the sex offenders register for life. \0/
A penal ty notice sounds a bit excessive.

Mate, you commented the following earlier...

"I think public exposure is now treated as a sex crime, so yes probably a criminal record would fit, depending on the victims.

The club should punish him, yes. Suspension, a donation from his wages to a charity and he sent on some educational courses to understand why what he did, was not ok."

And then you mention police killer rapist Wayne Couzens in subsequent replies? Mate, WTF? :-/

Again I ask you, if the two women concerned haven't complained, then why & how is this in the public domain? Why on earth is Kyle Walker's knob of public interest?

Have those who're moralising about this have no lives of their own?
Maybe they should put out a wanted poster of kyles nob.

"Have you seen this dick, last seen in a bar in Manchester. Do not approach this prick as it is armed and dangerous"

So before he whipped his tallywacker out he was doing alright and playing well but now we must sell him.
And you hope the police charge him?

What.The.Actual.Fuck.
Don't really care how he's been playing, we're already in the spotlight for everything that goes on around the club. The judgement is piss poor - at best.

Yeah I do hope he's charged, you'd be happy to see a bloke swinging his dick around in public if you were out with family eh?? Hhhmmm

"It’s a fair cop constable"

Back then people obeyed the police more. He was a kid, 18 and a small guy. No way would even a lone policeman never mind woman do that now. They'd either turn a blind eye or call for back up. She must have been a rookie getting an easy arrest under her belt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.