Kyle Walker newspaper story

Was literally listening to LBC on Monday where the issue of flashing in society was raised for discussion following that monstrous Wayne cousins rapist incident. The attitude towards flashing is something that has been overlooked for so long because it has a comical element to it in certain contexts such as this. And jokes aside it's definitely the wrong behavior. Not that I'm saying Kyle is anywhere near the likes of Wayne. But the acceptance that this is normal behavior should not go unchallenged either.

Not sure what the majority thinks. I'm sure we've all done silly things in our time. But this is just bad optics for a pro footballer silly enough to pull this kind of stunt, especially given the state of world these days. He's old enough to know better. I know some might say he's performing on the pitch so who cares, but that isn't the point. It's almost like there's a part of him that thinks he can do it not because he's rich and can do as he likes, but because he's just incapable of foreseeing the consequences of his actions.

Bit of a wrongun Walker, anyone remember that video of his missus and the dog? That come out nowadays he would be done for.

Don't really care what players do off the pitch but dont get photographed by the press. If thats happening you arent in control of your actions and probably have a bad relationship with alcohol.

Bit of a wrongun Walker, anyone remember that video of his missus and the dog? That come out nowadays he would be done for.

Why? She's not Kyle's pet and he's not responsible for what she does. Not to mention that you're talking about it like the video was released in the 60s.

Some of you have short memories. This is the annual "Kyle acts like an embarrassing pisshead and Pep will bin him off for it" thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.