Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going crazy..... There was literally a comment here a few minutes ago saying they had a mate who was doing work on a spurs TV piece, and Levy had ordered Walker to be stripped out of everything.

No one else will pay a fortune for walker. They want to sell him. Walk away and then take him in August.

You need to be hardball with levy, Levi. Whatever he is called. He knows a mug punter like a second hand car salesman.

If levy is being too much of a prick let's go after sidibe or Ricardo! Fuck getting bummed for £60m plus

Genuine question.....did we need to announce that our top 4 fullbacks were leaving so soon after the season finished? As they are all officially still under contract under June/July, would it have given us a stronger position in negotiating fees for our targets? With rumours starting to come out that Spurs/Monaco are placing a higher value on Mendy/Walker, it got me thinking we might have shown our hand alittle early?

Genuine question.....did we need to announce that our top 4 fullbacks were leaving so soon after the season finished? As they are all officially still under contract under June/July, would it have given us a stronger position in negotiating fees for our targets? With rumours starting to come out that Spurs/Monaco are placing a higher value on Mendy/Walker, it got me thinking we might have shown our hand alittle early?
Everyone knew they were out of contract

If levy is being too much of a prick let's go after sidibe or Ricardo! Fuck getting bummed for £60m plus

I'd rather put in a £40m bid for Oxlade-Chamberlain and convert him to a righback/right wingback. I think he'd do well. Help solves the HG issue as well.

Everyone knew they were out of contract

what people didnt know, was if they were going to be offered new deals and extend their contracts and stay atleast another season..Navas had been offered a new contract, so could have easily stayed with the team? Atleast we could have kept teams guessing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.