Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
would love that to be true. Bayern you can have him. The one signing i'm dead against this summer. I saw a scouser describe him as "a(n even more) brain dead Glen Johnson", i think that's spot on.

The fact that Pochettino has invested so much time into making him a top class fullback, who's wanted by City and Bayern shows that he's not a "Glen Johnson"

The Spurs fans I know are happy to see him gone ... even at a lower than expected price. This is usually a bad sign.

I hope we get him but don't pay a fortune so that the fee does hang over his every performance.

Wonder what Walker will think if we are still in for him? You reckon he will fancy it if he has to rotate with Alves?

If Walker isn't entirely happy with the situation or Spurs keeps upping his value we have other targets (hopefully along with Alves).

Last edited:
I know a lot of dippers that said ibe was better than sterling.

True, but there was many City fans that claimed Richards,Onuoha,Johnson would be England captain. Or more recently, claimed Denayer was world class.

The fact that Pochettino has invested so much time into making him a top class fullback, who's wanted by City and Bayern shows that he's not a "Glen Johnson"

If that's the case, why do they appear to be so willing to sell? and with seemingly so little objection from their fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.