Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name better HG right backs for idiots like me that can't think of them

I wouldn't call you an idiot and if you read between the lines of what I said, I wouldn't know who is better
I didn't really know anything about David Silva or Sergio Aguero before they signed for us
Although Walker has played well over the last two seasons, I just don't rate him

I wouldn't call you an idiot and if you read between the lines of what I said, I wouldn't know who is better
I didn't really know anything about David Silva or Sergio Aguero before they signed for us
Although Walker has played well over the last two seasons, I just don't rate him

Can you pinpoint why you don't rate him then? Seems a bit weird to say that you can't think of a better rb in the league, but then with the same breath say "i just dont rate him".

So, you think he has played well for two seasons and you don't rate him.

200.gif

Can you pinpoint why you don't rate him then? Seems a bit weird to say that you can't think of a better rb in the league, but then with the same breath say "i just dont rate him".

Perhaps it's because I've seen him destroyed by us in the past
Can I name a better RB in the Prem! No, but I think it's a position in the Prem that lacks any quality. I'd have been even more underwhelmed if we'd bought Hector Bellerin
I'm not a professional scout that's watches hundreds of European matches, but there must be better out there
I look at what Pep seemingly wants to do and wonder why he's not scouted a midfielder to play that role

I'm all for being proved wrong if we do sign him

Perhaps it's also the fact that I think football's gone fucking crazy when a team pays £40M for what I see as a slightly above average player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.