Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need some players who can hold their own and bully others,i'm not sure we need our fullbacks to be super technical
Agree - we certainly do not want to be pushed around like Arsenal did us in FA semis.

If Levy wants to fuck us about on the fee then it would be fucking nice to string him along all window and buy a different right back and leave the fucker with an unhappy depreciating asset

If we go by that logic we should forget about Mendy and Bernardo Silva and go after Rose/Bertrand and Willian. And instead of Ederson we should've signed Pickford.

Not that I'm saying we should've got Semedo instead but we're playing into Levy's hands by putting all our eggs in Walker basket.
Not to mention we should have gone for Bony over Dybala... Oh wait we did! Yeah, prem tested my nuts.

How good is Walker? I have full confidence in Mendy and Van Dijk, with Kompany and Ederson our defence should be one of the best in Europe. But Im still not sure about Walker, is he that good or just because he is HG? Im not talking about the Price which is of course way way too much, I just wonder about his quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.