Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
His reaction to the triple win was pretty emotional and in retrospect might have indicated he saw it as an ending. He even paid tribute to what the club had given him over the years. His behaviour other than willy waving has been exemplary. A big voice in the dressing room. I will miss him for sure if he goes. I'm sure the Club will have set a fee that doesn't get in the way of a deal.

Great move for Walker if true and if will tide him over untill he goes back to his beloved sheff Utd

His reaction to the triple win was pretty emotional and in retrospect might have indicated he saw it as an ending. He even paid tribute to what the club had given him over the years. His behaviour other than willy waving has been exemplary. A big voice in the dressing room. I will miss him for sure if he goes. I'm sure the Club will have set a fee that doesn't get in the way of a deal.
Tbh his off the field behaviour has been shit and really he probably should have gone after the covid incidents but his one the field performances have been fantastic and one of our best signings on the field .

Tbh his off the field behaviour has been shit and really he probably should have gone after the covid incidents but his one the field performances have been fantastic and one of our best signings on the field .
harsh. I guess I meant he hasn't sulked when dropped and remained a positive influence in the DR.

Or maybe I meant he has been a very bad bastard and his behaviour totally reprehensible.

Its all a bit confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.