Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
One player I never saw leaving. Going to be incredibly tough to replace and this season more than any he has been fantastic. Great servant to the club and really sad to see him go.
We won the Champions League but Kyle should have started 100%, can't say I'm surprised because it was a right kick in the bollocks for him...

I really hope this is bollocks. I would be surprised that Kyle wants to leave given all he has achieved at City, and would be equally surprised it’s due to him not starting the CL final given he was an injury doubt. He also wouldn’t be my first thought if someone who would be desperate to play overseas.

From City’s perspective he is very important to the way we play given his recovery place. We won’t get much money from Bayern (nobody ever does) and why strengthen a CL rival, especially one of the **** clubs who manipulate with uefa to fuck us over. Also full backs is one area we are not blessed with any strength in depth. He isn’t suddenly going to be slow next season, he is one hell of an athlete. He is also one of the club captains.

IF Kyle is desperate to go then City are usually ok to facilitate the departure of loyal players. Personally I would be delighted to extend his contract from 1 year to 3.

Cant help thinking we are going to get Kimmich? Walker going there as a right back, Goretzka staying, Laimer just signed on a free? Kimmich and Pep love each other and maybe Kimmich would like the challenge of the premier league?

Strange one this and I'm not sure I believe it. Walker is 33 or so and would presumably have some roots here now so why move to Germany right at the end of his career?

Also it's not like Pep doesn't play him and I can see him becoming a CB this season.

Maybe it's his agent firing a warning shot to play him more often?

You are a fanboy look at the first page on his thread you are there in your blaze of glory waving the flag just under 12 months ago

And if you think it’s just him whose been responsible for the titles you’ve just ranted at me then you’re a bigger dickhead than what I thought

So calm the fuck down,you have reacted to something I’ve said,I’m defending what I’ve said but you are coming out with childish shit like yea what a fucking loser Walker is,I’ve not said that have I ?
OMG. You come across as being SOOO arrogant & condescending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.