Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant help thinking we are going to get Kimmich? Walker going there as a right back, Goretzka staying, Laimer just signed on a free? Kimmich and Pep love each other and maybe Kimmich would like the challenge of the premier league?
How about Musiala? I think if we wanted to sign one Bayern player it would probably be him.

It's not madness if Pep sanctions the deal. Obviously.

We lack enough information and we lack the ability to process the available information in the best possible way for the simple reason we are not managers, let alone the best in the world.

IF Pep and Txiki decide to sell Kyle, they have their good reasons. I guess it's up to Kyle. IF he wants to go, he will go.

All very true, but it would be one hell of a mundane forum if we just applied this logic to every discussion.

So Pep progression has gone so far like this, false full-back-> inverted full-back -> false nine -> monster nine -> back four all center-backs - inverted center-back -> no fullback.
giphy.gif

Strange one this and I'm not sure I believe it. Walker is 33 or so and would presumably have some roots here now so why move to Germany right at the end of his career?

Also it's not like Pep doesn't play him and I can see him becoming a CB this season.

Maybe it's his agent firing a warning shot to play him more often?
He can probably do another 3 years over there mate, I can understand it from his perspective.

I doubt he would go on strike to force a move. He obviously fancies a change and we aren’t that bothered. Like we have done with Bernardo we would force him to stay despite his wishes if we wanted him to stay.
City haven't forced bernardo to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.