Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why
Why do people think Musiala Or Kimmich will leave Bayern? No they aren't going anywhere
We’ve got an unprecedented transfer budget and we seem to be content to let a number of key players leave. I doubt we would be doing that without having players of a similar ilk lined up.

Signing players like Kimmich or Musiala is by definition very difficult, but I think we could see a couple of major signings that will surprise people, particularly if both Gundogan and Bernado leave.

As long as he’s given the club advance warning and not just sprung it on them over the last week then he goes with my very best wishes and thanks for everything. Still prefer him to give us one more season but if he feels his game time is going to be severely diminished then I can understand him wanting to go.

Bollocks (and I don’t mean Kyle’s)
What’s bollocks about it ? Did you break covid rules because I for one didn’t and so did the majority of people so what made Kyle Walker different is it because he plays for us I lost my mum over covid and she sat in an house for over a year scared to go out because dickheads like Kyle Walker thought they were above the law and could do what they wanted . Football wise great player and gave his all for us but of the field abit of a dickhead . That’s my opinion but if people thought his behaviour was ok then that’s upto them .

The players know it won’t get any better than this season, they want one last move, a final pay day, to try a new league, and a new lifestyle before retiring from Football. You can’t blame them. They will always be City players, immortalised in the CL and Treble victory. Good luck lads.

We’ve got an unprecedented transfer budget and we seem to be content to let a number of key players leave. I doubt we would be doing that without having players of a similar ilk lined up.

Signing players like Kimmich or Musiala is by definition very difficult, but I think we could see a couple of major signings that will surprise people, particularly if both Gundogan and Bernado leave.
That's right, we're going to have a lot of money now, and besides, we're the best team on Earth, so why not, right? We should aim for the best players, not the Kalvin Phillips level, I reckon.

Would him mate but he`s the current golden boy of Bayern so no way they let him leave unfortunately
If Kyle were to leave I'm not sure we'd replace him. We have Akanji already and it'd give Rico more playing time. Possible that's been the thinking all along and the succession plan is already in place.

If Kyle were to leave I'm not sure we'd replace him. We have Akanji already and it'd give Rico more playing time. Possible that's been the thinking all along and the succession plan is already in place.

Gvardiol coming in also frees up akanji to do that side more if required? Actually makes abit more sense now hearing this news and Akanji started over Walker in the final?

Wish him well, he s still good enough at the top level.

A move to Germany to a slower paced league could be good as long as he focuses down, he is at his best then. It could be an excellent choice, he only has to put extra focus on CL games.

He ll be back in time to help his beloved Blades and see out a great career.

Had he not picked spurs it would have just been fantastic ;p

Sad to see him go if he does but we need to let a few of the old guard go. They have won it all & they will not be as motivated as new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.