Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this means a way back for Cancelo.
I would be very, very surprised given the reasons for his exit (and the fact there is no reason to believe it wouldn’t happen again) and the fan reception in the CL, which the club will have seen (and they’ll likely be aware of the general sentiment amongst supporters).

But, as they say, almost anything is possible given enough time.

Does anybody else feel worried about everyone wanting to leave??? I understand players want to get the big European clubs on their CV before they retire but it’s seems like something could be happening with the Premier League sanctions and the ones that can escape immediately are

I feel let down that the club is seemingly running away rather than publicly shooting these bastards and their slander down

No.

Gundogan and Walker have nothing left to prove in England. They've won everything, and at their age they have one big move left in them. They can leave with the best wishes from everyone.

Bernardo has wanted to leave for at least 2 seasons for family reasons.

Laporte wants more first team football, that's understandable, Cancelo marked his own card and won't play for the club again.

Mahrez got offered a life changing sum of money from Saudi Arabia.

So to answer your question on available evidence, that's a resounding no it's got nothing to do with those charges.

We don’t sleepwalk, so I really fear it’s more imposed. It doesn’t feel like we are preparing to defend our titles next season does it?

Bellingham and Rice happily going to other teams while we are losing important midfielders doesn’t feel right and plus what the heck is happening with Gvardiol taking so long?

What times your bus due?

Hope this isn’t true. Gundogan and Walker in the same window would be a big loss, both on the pitch and in the dressing room.
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!! Kyle can’t go. Please keep Kyle Pep. Don’t let Gundog go either!!

At this rate by the time I get back to the games I won’t know the players!! Who will I shout for then??
Stop decimating my team! Just stop. :-) :-(

The squad refresh is something we all agree on right? So how exactly do you refresh without moving on the aged players. Walker’s use is very minimal in our new system. If people think we should keep for 2-3 big games against likes of Vinicius or another speedster it is very misinformed. It became clear last season he’s not really part of our plans moving forward. As tough as it is, Walker has given his all for us. Walker 33, Mahrez 33, getting deals for both is good and at the right time. The only one not justified is Gundo and I do feel we messed up on that one, however even he was due replacing next summer if not this one. So all in all, we are getting a refresh. We just have to be patient. Pep won’t leave us in a bad state.
Totally agree , KDB is coming to this stage aswell . Possibly his turn to move on in 12 months . All these 30 plus year old players have given their all for City whilst being on long contracts. This is where the dippers failed dramatically last season and possibly this window , City must do everything possible to refresh the squad with top young talent . This summer window has suddenly become a huge one for MCFC .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.