Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody else feel worried about everyone wanting to leave??? I understand players want to get the big European clubs on their CV before they retire but it’s seems like something could be happening with the Premier League sanctions and the ones that can escape immediately are

I feel let down that the club is seemingly running away rather than publicly shooting these bastards and their slander down

Don't be fucking ridiculous. We have let a 32 year-old gundogan leave and potentially a 33 year old walker and potentially a 32 year old Mahrez. Laporte and Bernardo are in their 20s and prime, but both have been agitating for moves on and off for years.

In a year or two you all will be on here moaning that we have let the squad grow too old and left a refresh too late.

I for one am excited for a rebuild. We need to refresh the squad at least 1-2 seasons before pep goes, because if he leaves and we have an aged squad we are properly fucked. We are in for a wake up call even if he leaves us and we have refreshed the squad because he's so crucial. But if we refresh and he coaches the new crop for a season or two we will hopefully avoid falling out of the top four like any other of the twat teams have done.

Does anybody else feel worried about everyone wanting to leave??? I understand players want to get the big European clubs on their CV before they retire but it’s seems like something could be happening with the Premier League sanctions and the ones that can escape immediately are

I feel let down that the club is seemingly running away rather than publicly shooting these bastards and their slander down
Shut up ffs. Joined on Tuesday lol, fuck off you rag

Don't be fucking ridiculous. We have let a 32 year-old gundogan leave and potentially a 33 year old walker and potentially a 32 year old Mahrez. Laporte and Bernardo are in their 20s and prime, but both have been agitating for moves on and off for years.

In a year or two you all will be on her moaning that we have let the squad grow too I'll and left a refresh too late.

I for one am excited for a rebuild. We need to refresh the squad at least 1-2 seasons before pep goes, because if he leaves and we have an aged squad we are properly fucked. We are in for a wake up call even if he leaves us and we have refreshed the squad because he's so crucial. But if we refresh and he coaches the new crop for a season or two we will hopefully avoid falling out of the top four like any other of the twat teams have done.

But we will need 5 players to replace who we are losing and what will they be?? Everybody else is signing everyone already

Any chance Laporte stays? With Walker off, we are short at the back, so he would get more game time.

Lewis just isn’t defensively reliable for big games, his strength is elsewhere. Pep now likes his defenders who defend. The numbers just aren’t there if Laporte and Walker go. It will need to be Gvardiol and another coming in. Ideally an actual full back.
Akanji is n't short of pace and can do a job at rb and has Pep's trust. However, if Walker leaves he may consider bringing in a replacement.

For all the flappers on Bluemoon, I've got some great news.

Kimmich, De Jong, Vinicius and Mbappe have all given a big fat YES to City.

Believe that like you take as gospel everyone leaving.

Akanji is n't short of pace and can do a job at rb and has Pep's trust. However, if Walker leaves he may consider bringing in a replacement.
I didn’t say a word about Akanji. My point was about insufficient numbers in the squad. The market for RBs isn’t as bleak as for LBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.