Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a fair point if we are going to play him. If he is sat on the bench he costs us £13m plus £8m in wages.

We will probably pay a lot more though for someone else to take that bench spot and unlikely to be as good a player/leader as Walker.

We will probably pay a lot more though for someone else to take that bench spot and unlikely to be as good a player/leader as Walker.
Akanji Stones Rico all OK for the right.

I get what you are saying but Gvardiol coming in frees up Akanji to be right side if needed.

Akanji Stones Rico all OK for the right.

I get what you are saying but Gvardiol coming in frees up Akanji to be right side if needed.

Yes you could be right and I know this is a tad simplistic but with Walkers pace he is sort of the go-to guy when there is a threat like Rashford, Mbappe, Vinicius on that flank. Not sure the others would be able to perform that task and typically we will be facing them three in season defining games.

Kyle has lost faith in Pep, don’t underestimate how much he’ll of felt let down being dropped against Inter. Likewise with Mahrez especially, if their not getting picked in games like that then loyalty goes out the window. Kyle for me should of started with 1 year left, now he’s considering leaving. He’s still the best right back in Europe, if we end up losing him I’ll be disappointed.Whoever comes in is a downgrade.

Kyle has lost faith in Pep, don’t underestimate how much he’ll of felt let down being dropped against Inter. Likewise with Mahrez especially, if their not getting picked in games like that then loyalty goes out the window. Kyle for me should of started with 1 year left, now he’s considering leaving. He’s still the best right back in Europe, if we end up losing him I’ll be disappointed.Whoever comes in is a downgrade.
How has he lost faith in Pep? Pep made his team choice and the reason Walker can polish his CL medal is as a result of that choice.

Walker, Mahrez and Gundogan are all in their 30s. They’ve won everything there is to win here and they seek pastures new.

I think you might want to watch the Champions league final interviews again. He made a point of how after the match he went over and thanked Pep for making this happen for him. He never had to say that.

I'm fairly certain that Pep won't be starting players based on how long their contract has left. How Kyle felt or not, only he'll ever know.

What an odd take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.