Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I can see the Qataris being stubborn enough to keep him until he leaves on a free

Would mbappe make a covering run like grealish against Liverpool?
Under Pep he will certainly. Do you think Pep's dressing room is ran by players? Its Pep's dressing room and nobody else. Where do you think Grealish got it from? Grealish never did that at Villa but his doing it here at CITY.

Don’t think it’ll happen but PSG have been shafted with it leaked he isn’t extending, means anybody who has an interest could offer a large but not (relative) absurd amount of say €100m on the presumption PSG will get nothing next year or simply wait and take it to a free for all next summer, either way I think it’s fair to say he’ll be taking a paycut.

If he did become available for €80m-€100m with PSG keen on Bernardo I’d like to think we could work on something.

All of this of course is entirely depending on whether Pep can see him as part of his plans.

Not for me. Unreal with the ball / possession, lazy without.

Not a pep player, though as my missus often tells me, I may be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.