Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Why would you swap Bernardo for Mbape, I mean seriously, why the fuck would you do it?
Because Mbappe is better? Sometimes our fans are truly blind. Mbappe is not gonna come, and he brings too much attention, and he doesn't seem to be a team player. That doesn't mean he is not a couple levels above Bernardo or almost any other winger in the world (except Vinicius who is 1 level below).

Not care too much whether he comes or not, and as I said, pretty sure he wouldn't want to come to City, because there is no star in our team (and if there is one, it would be Pep).

Poor Kane. The media was telling him ever since Benzema left he is needed in Madrid.

We have a winger and he is a 100 mil one, wha had excellent season with us
Yes, we certainly do have a winger who has had his "excellent" season for us, with 5goals and 7assist and costing us "a 100 mill one". Since "GOALS" are not his "game/thing" and he contributes in "other" ways. I am sure it would make sense to bring in a winger who has goals and assists as their thing just in case we find ourselves in tight games and The VIKING isn't firing at all cylinders and malfunctioning.

In the last 12games, we have scored 24 goals and 9 came from the front 3. Since Haaland and Grealish are our consistent pick in the front 3 and, Foden, Alvarez and Mahrez playing as subs. Between Haaland and Grealish in the past 12 games, they have 4goals and all 4 of them came from Haaland. Mbbape will feed a lot of goals to Haaland, I assure you. Haaland will shutter records.

We have been relying too heavily on our midfielders to dig us out of a jam. Yes, we play as a collective and yes we share goals and I would still want a threatening winger whose worse season has 13 goals and 8 assist. Besides, you should be happy, it would bring out the BEST in Grealish!

Whether we sign Mbappe or not, I am not bother at all, we are the CHAMPIONS of ALL but it doesn't negate the fact that upfront his nothing but phenomenal, whether anyone has issues with his EGO or Mentality, he is still a very dangerous attacker.

For the piss boil, I would welcome him and we would probably win 4champion league trophies in a row and a domestic clean sweep for 4 seasons straight. Do we need him, NO, we have ALVAREZ and Foden. So he needs us, we are the world's best run club, BEST MANAGER, BEST MENTATILITY, best PHILOSOPHY and BEST facilities! Would I like to have him YES, his phenomenal. Pep has handled EGO-MANIACS before, ZLATAN being the APEX PREADATOR of them. If any of you think Mbappe would ruin Pep's dressing room, clearly you dont know Pep. Pep is the GOAT. Pep is a no-nonsense manager. His dressing room is his, and his alone.

Going to Chelsea
When? End of 2023-2024, on a free? Because He is certainly wont be going this season to CHELSEA to play in the FA cup and the Carabao cup. We don't even know whether Chelsea will make CHAMPIONS LEAGUE spot. We have Us, we have our noisy bitter Neighbors United, We have a vengeful Arsenal, we have new money NEWCASTLE. We have loserpool all gunning for 4SPOTS. Well besides us, we have the rest of the above mentioned gunning for the 3 remaining spots. Will CHELSEA make it? I dont know but I doubt Mbappe would care enough to want to find out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.