Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Not for me. Unreal with the ball / possession, lazy without.

Not a pep player, though as my missus often tells me, I may be wrong.
Dias is not a Pep Player. Haaland is not a Pep player. They are not good on the ball but Dias has hit the ground running as a traditional CB and his been nothing but great and has actually developed his ball playing capabilities. Haaland is Haaland. Grealish came with laziness without the ball but he runs now.

Under Pep he will certainly. Do you think Pep's dressing room is ran by players? Its Pep's dressing room and nobody else. Where do you think Grealish got it from? Grealish never did that at Villa but his doing it here at CITY.
I don't think it's run by players, but nothing mbappe has done be it his behaviour or his actions suggests he would put in that extra effort to ran from the opposition's 18 yard box to ours to stop an attack

I’m pretty astonished at the negative comments on here.
We see a tiny snapshot of who this young guy is and have NO idea what he is really like. The media circus around PSG spins everything out of control.
He’s still the best player in the world, and the chance to pair him with Haaland and Foden to have the 3 best young players in the world up front is one we should be dreaming about.
If Tixi/Pep and Khaloon think he can adapt to play the City way, I’m all for it.
Bernado, Cancelo, Laporte and $100m - I’d snap their hands off
Not saying he will sign, but dont understand those who wouldn’t want him to ..
Playing for the European Champions (nope - still doesn’t sound real to me either!) with the best Manager in the world - which player wouldnt want to do that?

i think his signing fee/wages will be a big problem for everyone...even real,united or us
Unfortunately for him moving from PSG to Laliga or EPL, will bring him down to reality. Laliga is experiencing wage caps. He doesn't have a choice, his wages will be drastically shaved.

but nothing mbappe has done be it his behaviour or his actions suggests he would put in that extra effort to ran from the opposition's 18 yard box to ours to stop an attack
Nothing Grealish did at Villa would have suggest that too. But if it does happen that Mbappe joins City, he will have full knowledge of what is required from him by Pep and running back to our 18 box is one of the requirements.

Watch Mahrez at Leicester, we has a pure attacker, did not track back. He left those duties to the FULLBACKS and CBs. Look at Mahrez at City, even though he doesn't have the lungs and the speed required to run back, nontheless, he still does.

Tracking back is in Pep's Philosophy. Even Haaland knows that and does that. Mbappe speed will make all so easy for him.

I’m pretty astonished at the negative comments on here.
We see a tiny snapshot of who this young guy is and have NO idea what he is really like. The media circus around PSG spins everything out of control.
He’s still the best player in the world, and the chance to pair him with Haaland and Foden to have the 3 best young players in the world up front is one we should be dreaming about.
If Tixi/Pep and Khaloon think he can adapt to play the City way, I’m all for it.
Bernado, Cancelo, Laporte and $100m - I’d snap their hands off
Not saying he will sign, but dont understand those who wouldn’t want him to ..
Playing for the European Champions (nope - still doesn’t sound real to me either!) with the best Manager in the world - which player wouldnt want to do that?

Your grouping Foden with Haaland and Mbappe, why?

On 1m a week. Pretty much has veto power on signings and the managerial appointment. Some people say he is the unofficial mayor of Paris. Ive seen this guy switch off and exit a phase of play if the ball isnt played to him.

He has already been crowned King in PSG. The idea he falls back into line and plays the role of an important player in a squad of 20 odd players is fanciful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.