Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Nothing Grealish did at Villa would have suggest that too. But if it does happen that Mbappe joins City, he will have full knowledge of what is required from him by Pep and running back to our 18 box is one of the requirements.

Watch Mahrez at Leicester, we has a pure attacker, did not track back. He left those duties to the FULLBACKS and CBs. Look at Mahrez at City, even though he doesn't have the lungs and the speed required to run back, nontheless, he still does.

Tracking back is in Pep's Philosophy. Even Haaland knows that and does that. Mbappe speed will make all so easy for him.
The difference is Villa never made Grealish think he was bigger than the club. PSG pretty much kowtowed to Mbappe in every way. Treated him like he was bigger than the club. It would be an immense challenge for Pep to knock a guy like that down a peg. I’m not sure it is doable.

The difference is Villa never made Grealish think he was bigger than the club. PSG pretty much kowtowed to Mbappe in every way. Treated him like he was bigger than the club. It would be an immense challenge for Pep to knock a guy like that down a peg. I’m not sure it is doable.
If it can not be done by Pep, who has a track record of knocking down Egos down a peg, then I am sure no one can. One of the many differences between City and PSG is that no player is bigger than the club vs PSG, that gives players the power to be dictators. And which ever club that signs Mbappe is by default F****D if it behaves like PSG, which I suspect they will probably do.

Yes, we certainly do have a winger who has had his "excellent" season for us, with 5goals and 7assist and costing us "a 100 mill one". Since "GOALS" are not his "game/thing" and he contributes in "other" ways. I am sure it would make sense to bring in a winger who has goals and assists as their thing just in case we find ourselves in tight games and The VIKING isn't firing at all cylinders and malfunctioning.

In the last 12games, we have scored 24 goals and 9 came from the front 3. Since Haaland and Grealish are our consistent pick in the front 3 and, Foden, Alvarez and Mahrez playing as subs. Between Haaland and Grealish in the past 12 games, they have 4goals and all 4 of them came from Haaland. Mbbape will feed a lot of goals to Haaland, I assure you. Haaland will shutter records.

We have been relying too heavily on our midfielders to dig us out of a jam. Yes, we play as a collective and yes we share goals and I would still want a threatening winger whose worse season has 13 goals and 8 assist. Besides, you should be happy, it would bring out the BEST in Grealish!

Whether we sign Mbappe or not, I am not bother at all, we are the CHAMPIONS of ALL but it doesn't negate the fact that upfront his nothing but phenomenal, whether anyone has issues with his EGO or Mentality, he is still a very dangerous attacker.

For the piss boil, I would welcome him and we would probably win 4champion league trophies in a row and a domestic clean sweep for 4 seasons straight. Do we need him, NO, we have ALVAREZ and Foden. So he needs us, we are the world's best run club, BEST MANAGER, BEST MENTATILITY, best PHILOSOPHY and BEST facilities! Would I like to have him YES, his phenomenal. Pep has handled EGO-MANIACS before, ZLATAN being the APEX PREADATOR of them. If any of you think Mbappe would ruin Pep's dressing room, clearly you dont know Pep. Pep is the GOAT. Pep is a no-nonsense manager. His dressing room is his, and his alone.
You’re right he wouldn’t ruin Peps dressing room because Pep wouldn’t want him and his fucking ego

Idk...before his ACL he was unreal...but the last 2/3 years he`s kinda declined...how would KDB,Haaland,Foden react?...i think for city the downsides outweighs the upsides...it might look different for other clubs who lack star power or throphies

Real,United are favourites to sign him...dark horse perhaps Newcastle?

Idk...before his ACL he was unreal...but the last 2/3 years he`s kinda declined...
41, 39 and 42 goals in the last three seasons. His best goalscoring form of his career.

It's no 52 goals, but definitely not declined in terms of goalscoring. Not sure about his all round game, because I don't watch the French league.

I think we have two obstacles for signing Mbappe,

1- He sees himself bigger than the club
2- Qatar would prefer him to move him from their old club ( PSG) to their new one ( United )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.