Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I think we have two obstacles for signing Mbappe,

1- He sees himself bigger than the club
This every day of the week, there are a small number of Galacticos that whilst being very good footballers, come across as world class tossers. They would disrupt any dressing room. This guy is one of them

Madrid have Rodrygo and Vinicius who are similar players, so actually not sure this signing is the right one for them. Not that it's stopped them before.

Seems like a classic United signing. Massive ego and commercial profile. It could go the same way as Pogba and Ronaldo.

With Bernardo leaving and Mahrez potentially going too, there's a spot for him at City and his presence would surely mean we'd dominate. However, I can't see him accepting what would be required of him at City i.e. being a team player.

Surely we ask the question again? Watching us win the champions league and the treble maybe makes him think again about coming to the premier league with Haalnd, Pep, KDB etc?

Surely we ask the question again? Watching us win the champions league and the treble maybe makes him think again about coming to the premier league with Haalnd, Pep, KDB etc?

I agree worth asking the question but it’s Madrid if not United where he ends up this summer or next imo.

To push on we should be in for him. Mahrez & Bernie likely to go so we have space.

I agree worth asking the question but it’s Madrid if not United where he ends up this summer or next imo.

Really dont see him at the rags as i dont see the premier league allowing the Qatar takeover anyway as its blatantly obvious that guy cant afford him on his own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.