Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

No problem getting him in the team when we play with four centre backs.

For sure they will be discussing it, but almost certain he'll end up staying at PSG or going to Madrid.

A match made in heaven, the arrogant **** is perfect for Real Madrid.
I fully expect Tebas to complain about Reals spending though....

Surely we ask the question again? Watching us win the champions league and the treble maybe makes him think again about coming to the premier league with Haalnd, Pep, KDB etc?
Mbappe has been very positive when talking about us recently. If Bernardo goes to psg in part exchange

There's something incredibly unlikeable about him. Doesn't strike me as a City player, we tend to go for likeable characters. Think it would end in tears and he'd be sold within 2 years tops.
A lot of people on this forum seemed to hate Grealish when he was at Villa.

But I agree, Mbappe seems to think he's bigger than the club at PSG.

On the ball there's not a team out there he doesn't get into. But off the ball he doesn't work hard enough to succeed at City. Pep could instantly change him, if he was willing. But that's a huge question mark and financially I'm not sure we'd go all in on him with such a risk. He's at a turning point though. Internationally he's been a success. But he needs to leave Ligue 1 to prove himself and he needs to win the Champions League. It's up to him whether he wants to be in a decorated team or the star. Real Madrid will surely be his destination? I can't see anyone else having the resources to make it happen and for all of their issues, they'll sell a Spanish Bank to fund him.

He'll cost at least 120m this summer ('only' 120m due to his contract situation) and his wages will be mind-boggling.

Given we want to give Haaland a new, improved contract, it won't be easy to give Mbappe what he wants.

It's Real.

But if Real get him, they'll be less attractive for Haaland, apart from the fact they'll struggle to accommodate their wages (plus Bellingham's etc.) and the fact they'll see each other as rivals for the biggest individual trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.