Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Mbappe seems to think he's bigger than the club at PSG.
Mbappé wanted to achieve a lifetime dream of playing for Real. 3 seasons ago PSG said they'd rather lose him for nothing to another side, than sell him to Real for £200m.

PSG spent a season making Mbappé ridiculous offer, after ridiculous offer, & after they essentially handed the keys to the club to Kylian, he signed a 3 year extension.

PSG offered him:

£160m re-signing on fee!

£50m per season in wages!

A say on the squad make up!

A say on transfers!

A guaranteed start in every match in whatever position he liked!

At Kylian's tender age of 22, who wouldn't have taken this £310m three year deal until he was 25 & entering his prime? It's NOT Mbappé who's at fault, it's PSG.

These contract conditions weren't Mbappe's demands, they were PSG's desperate attempts to build the French Galacticos alongside Messi & Neymar, but it only worked domestically in a one team league.

PSG have probably looked at City's steady progression & thought "Why isn't this us? We're the ones with Messi, Neymar & Mbappé, so why're we continually falling short in Europe & looking unlikely to bridge the divide any time soon?"

This is why PSG have parted ways with Messi & want rid of Neymar & half their squad. They want to rebuild their squad around Mbappé, but follow the City model of buying the players you need to compete, & not just the Hollywood names.

Now even Mbappé wants out, indicating PSG are a club in crisis who're falling apart. This isn't Mbappé's fault. He's a creation of PSG who now wants out of that madhouse.

I'd hazard a guess that none of us have ever spoken to, let alone met Mbappé? This being the case, I find it staggering that so many on this forum seem to be experts on Mbappe's character... \0/

PSG want 150 million euros for Mbappe but are excluding Madrid who they don't want to sell to.

Mbappé wanted to achieve a lifetime dream of playing for Real. 3 seasons ago PSG said they'd rather lose him for nothing to another side, than sell him to Real for £200m.

PSG spent a season making Mbappé ridiculous offer, after ridiculous offer, & after they essentially handed the keys to the club to Kylian, he signed a 3 year extension.

PSG offered him:

£160m re-signing on fee!

£50m per season in wages!

A say on the squad make up!

A say on transfers!

A guaranteed start in every match in whatever position he liked!

At Kylian's tender age of 22, who wouldn't have taken this £310m three year deal until he was 25 & entering his prime? It's NOT Mbappé who's at fault, it's PSG.

These contract conditions weren't Mbappe's demands, they were PSG's desperate attempts to build the French Galacticos alongside Messi & Neymar, but it only worked domestically in a one team league.

PSG have probably looked at City's steady progression & thought "Why isn't this us? We're the ones with Messi, Neymar & Mbappé, so why're we continually falling short in Europe & looking unlikely to bridge the divide any time soon?"

This is why PSG have parted ways with Messi & want rid of Neymar & half their squad. They want to rebuild their squad around Mbappé, but follow the City model of buying the players you need to compete, & not just the Hollywood names.

Now even Mbappé wants out, indicating PSG are a club in crisis who're falling apart. This isn't Mbappé's fault. He's a creation of PSG who now wants out of that madhouse.

I'd hazard a guess that none of us have ever spoken to, let alone met Mbappé? This being the case, I find it staggering that so many on this forum seem to be experts on Mbappe's character... \0/
Pep will be familiar with Mbappé and it’s his opinion that matters. A front 3 of Grealish, Mbappé and Haaland, with Foden in the 10 role has the potential to be immense. Works for me anyway ;)

Great player but a massive bellend.

The exact opposite personality wise to Erling.
Is he?

He's certainly got an ego but all great players do... From the interviews I've seen of him, he always comes across extremely well. Doesn't promote gambling, junk food/soda IIRC, etc... Although he's certainly a lazy bastard off the ball for PSG and France.

I think Vini is much more of a Pep player and if Perez and Madrid can't help themselves to not buy Mbappe, I'd love for City to try and convince Vini to come to City as tall as a task as that likely is(Brazilian player at Madrid is the dream for most players).

Mbappe is a winger we are looking at wingers. The proposition of signing for us is alot better than the 2nd time we went for him, just won a treble. Devastated and humiliated Madrid in the champions league.

If he wants trophies he joins the best club in Europe right now, with the best set up and manager to elevate his game
He only wants to go to Real Madrid ,and also he is on 1 million a week salary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.