Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

And even that's not happening. His dad has fucked it up and they have asked for too much money right now.

United can't afford to pay the wages he wants.
Wow really?! I’m not sure who is worse off if it doesn’t happen tbh mate, Rags or Mount?!

Guardiola is a bigger name in football than Mbappé & the player would recognise this on signing.
I’m sorry, but if anybody here in the US could name a footballer, it would be Mbappe for the World Cup exploits

Wow really?! I’m not sure who is worse off if it doesn’t happen tbh mate, Rags or Mount?!

Mount, just like Kane has allowed family to think they can negotiate like a proper agent.

All they have done is piss United off and ask for too high a wage and the fee is also too high.

United don't have the wiggle room.

That certainly helps cover Phillips minutes if he stays and doesn’t play for whatever reason.
Phillips is a really interesting one, £ on it imo he stays (I change my mind on this every day), but lack of trust from Pep and minutes is worrying even in first year. Just can’t see him or City giving up, yet.

Mount, just like Kane has allowed family to think they can negotiate like a proper agent.

All they have done is piss United off and ask for too high a wage and the fee is also too high.

United don't have the wiggle room.
Just madness, you’d think these players would know better (or maybe not).
If Rags are struggling to afford Mount, even at inflated £, they’re really fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.