Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Nothing.

Gvardiol and Kovacic.

May also allow Pep to use Stones a lot more in midfield.
Appreciate you Tolmie! Gaughan suggested Txiki was looking for wingers with Phil to take a more central position. Any ideas who we are after? I would love Moussa Diaby!

TH good sir, any news on Pep? A lot of media now running with he’s off after the next two seasons but I’d heard a while back he’d be renewing again and committing to 10 years with us as a minimum. Any news your end at all?
As if Pep or City would give a heads up to the no mark shit stirring cunts. Ignore them.

As said yesterday, it’s pretty clear that Qatar will ‘sell’ him to United for €200m.

Nice and clean contra movement for them and pumps €200m into PSG that they can reinvest.

To paraphrase the quote, Qatar wouldnt sell Real a kidney stone, and Real aren’t going to stump up the sort of cash to make it worthwhile for Qatar and there is no way Mbappe is going to stay and waste another year with Messi and Neymar leaving.

Not sure United will be interested having him for one year. It’s clear he won’t extend past 2024

Yes, I meant media reports, not City reports as that isn't usually our approach to transfers. But as well as Haaland, there was also Kane too???

So you believe if City were to sign Mbappé, he'd outright refuse to work hard for the team? Not because he couldn't, but because he wouldn't want to? And you've arrived at this conclusion how?

I've seen both peak Ronaldo & Messi work their bollocks off for Barça & Real. If you're talking nearly 40 year old Ronaldo & 36 year old Messi, I can fully understand why they don't work as hard as they did for their last clubs, but that is purely age related, not because they don't want to. I don't get where you're getting this peak Ronaldo & Messi didn't work hard for ManUre, Real & Barça from. \0/

Have you ever met Cancelo, Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar or Mbappé? If not, how do you know what their attitudes are & how it affects their teams?

Granted, with Ronaldo you may have a point as I've seen some errant on field behaviour from him, but aside from one pass which Mbappé was pissed off with & didn't chase, I've not seen anything else from him, & I can say the same with Messi & Neymar if truth be told.

Only a few weeks ago, KDB told Pep to fuck off whilst playing! Is he in the same "Wouldn't" want to work hard category as peak Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar & Mbappé too?

So any reports of us being interested may well be media bollocks, good, that's what I thought

No, I'm not saying he would "refuse" I'm saying his ego/attitude call it what you will suggests he would not embrace this way of playing, as evidenced by his meanderings at PSG

I haven't met any of those players, and I'm guessing you're not on first name terms either. My opinion is based on what I've seen in matches, which I guess is the same as 99.9% on here, I'm struggling to see your point here.

I think KDB has proven he works for the team don't you? thats a pretty poor comparison

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.