Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

So any reports of us being interested may well be media bollocks, good, that's what I thought

No, I'm not saying he would "refuse" I'm saying his ego/attitude call it what you will suggests he would not embrace this way of playing, as evidenced by his meanderings at PSG

I haven't met any of those players, and I'm guessing you're not on first name terms either. My opinion is based on what I've seen in matches, which I guess is the same as 99.9% on here, I'm struggling to see your point here.

I think KDB has proven he works for the team don't you? thats a pretty poor comparison
So where have you seen Mbappé refuse to work for PSG or France?

Gimme specifics...

So where have you seen Mbappé refuse to work for PSG or France?

Gimme specifics...
I'm sorry I don't sit there with a pen and paper making notes on matches, but as a quick reference, watch our (most recent if memory serves me) game against them.

I'm sorry I don't sit there with a pen and paper making notes on matches, but as a quick reference, watch our (most recent if memory serves me) game against them.
Sorry, I can't recall seeing any of the "won't work" accusations you're making.

Surely if your so certain of them, you can be more specific?

I'm happy to accept you may have been mistaken as an alternative... \0/

Sorry, I can't recall seeing any of the "won't work" accusations you're making.

Surely if your so certain of them, you can be more specific?

I'm happy to accept you may have been mistaken as an alternative... \0/
ah you're being silly now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.