Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Just for shits and giggles...

Bernardo £60m, Laporte £50m, Cancelo £50m and Mahrez £40m.

£200m swap - deal done.

Easy.

*£600k off wage bill - cost neutral ;)

He is on a million a week! Even on a free anyone who buys him on a a five year deal it’s 260m deal which in context of the player quality is a bargain even buying him now for 130m numbers wise is a bargain! Bottom line though he is a nob of a character! his ego is so massive ain’t good for the dressing room! Personally wouldn’t touch him with a ten foot pole!

Represents everything wrong in a modern footballer. Lacks courage and despite his very obvious quality on the pitch, he is the definition of a mercenary. Choosing Uber Eats league, over titles and performance, and money over prestige. Awful in every sense of the way. Petulant, walking on the pitch, wouldn't respect the club, makes it ALL about him. If i could somehow pull the entire SuperLeague ideology into a player, it's him.

I hope, and i know, our club is smarter, and above all else, just better in every way possible than to meddle with such shite as this gobby little fucker.

ah you're being silly now
So essentially you can't cite a specific example where Mbappé won't/wouldn't/unwilling/refusing to work for PSG or France, but somehow you firmly believe in your mind this theory/claim to be true?

I'll still happily accept "if an incorrect assumption is repeated often enough, some begin to believe it to be fact", as an explanation?

Does this help? \0/

So essentially you can't cite a specific example where Mbappé won't/wouldn't/unwilling/refusing to work for PSG or France, but somehow you firmly believe in your mind this theory/claim to be true?

I'll still happily accept "if an incorrect assumption is repeated often enough, some begin to believe it to be fact", as an explanation?

Does this help? \0/
I did cite an example, you chose not to see it

doesn't help me at all

We'll see who is correct won't we, if Mbappe is a City type player we'll be in for him, if he is seen as someone who will disrupt the dressing room, we won't

Just for shits and giggles...

Bernardo £60m, Laporte £50m, Cancelo £50m and Mahrez £40m.

£200m swap - deal done.

Easy.

*£600k off wage bill - cost neutral ;)
And the other side of that coin, if PSG sold Mbappe and brought in Bernardo, Laporte, Cancelo and Mahrez they would be an immensely better side that I would not want to have to play against. :)

Represents everything wrong in a modern footballer. Lacks courage and despite his very obvious quality on the pitch, he is the definition of a mercenary. Choosing Uber Eats league, over titles and performance, and money over prestige. Awful in every sense of the way. Petulant, walking on the pitch, wouldn't respect the club, makes it ALL about him. If i could somehow pull the entire SuperLeague ideology into a player, it's him.

I hope, and i know, our club is smarter, and above all else, just better in every way possible than to meddle with such shite as this gobby little fucker.
So youre saying you dont want him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.