Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Just as long as he doesn’t go to those wankers in Trafford or the chavs then I don’t care where else he goes.

Anyone who lands this one will just get loads of trouble, judging by reports he isn't wired right and is a greedy snide arsehole.

I did cite an example, you chose not to see it

doesn't help me at all

We'll see who is correct won't we, if Mbappe is a City type player we'll be in for him, if he is seen as someone who will disrupt the dressing room, we won't
You gave a vague citation. I clearly asked you to be more specific. Dya really expect me to watch a whole match & note the times & instances in my "opinion" that Mbappé "wouldn't" work for his team?

Nah, that's too subjective mate, as our "opinions" could differ wildly. If you could give me a specific time during a specific match, or a specific instance, that would be great... Cheers

You gave a vague citation. I clearly asked you to be more specific. Dya really expect me to watch a whole match & note the times & instances in my "opinion" that Mbappé "wouldn't" work for his team?

Nah, that's too subjective mate, as our "opinions" could differ wildly. If you could give me a specific time during a specific match, or a specific instance, that would be great... Cheers
Seen him at the Etihad stand for 80 minutes with his hands on his hips sulking as he doesn't like not having it easy. Him, Messi and Neymar were a disgrace.

Seen him at the Etihad stand for 80 minutes with his hands on his hips sulking as he doesn't like not having it easy. Him, Messi and Neymar were a disgrace.
If it's the last time we played PSG, that's not quite my recollection if the game, but the opposition must also be given credit to quietening a team full if superstars.

However, if you're a forward whose team's being mullered & you're told to hold your position for a potential turnover, I'd be more worried if Mbappé was stood smiling, than sulking. Wouldn't you be pissed if you were Mbappé, Neymar or Messi that night?

I recall Neymar practically playing LB & Mbappé waiting for passes which never came & the few that did, he was immediately swamped with zero support.

Also, is that the game where Messi hardly got a kick, but scored a late goal?

Just for shits and giggles...

Bernardo £60m, Laporte £50m, Cancelo £50m and Mahrez £40m.

£200m swap - deal done.

Easy.

*£600k off wage bill - cost neutral ;)
Well I've now found out you are not anywhere near the director of football or any position of power dealing with transfers at the club. This is a silly and absurd transfer deal. That's arguably 4 quality footballers in exchange for one whose impact may not even match the contributions of one in the name of Bernardo never mind all the others. Add to the obvious injection of quality we will be giving PSG and its a horrible and unbalanced deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.