Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Not sure why the need for him to go public with his decision not to extend..
Attention.

His main competition for next "superstar" in world football has just won a treble and smashed all records before him. Mbappe lost a world cup final, knocked out of the CL and it was another embarrassing end to a Ligue 1 season with the manager on his way out and Messi and Neymar causing headlines every week.

We were so much better than them and agreed that’s what controlled them. However it was clear that forward 3 sulked and offered nothing to their team. That’s why they never win the CL and more often than not as soon as they come up against a good team get knocked out.
tbf didn't the rags knock them out so not just good teams more any team better than the shite they play in ligue 1 knocks them out.

What was Jack Grealish’s ‘work ethic’ like before we signed him? Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t remember him being that active defensively. He is now.
We’re talking about the best young player in world football here folks. Potentially working with the best coach in world football. Think this might just be relevant to the conversation if he’s avavailable.

Mbappe throws tantrums on the pitch and refusing to run and its sometimes directed towards Messi, arguably the greatest player of all time. So maybe his ego is just that big?

Grealish never put himself before the team at Villa, he was full of passion and loved there and is grateful for the opportunity has got here as he says, so he would be willing to do whatever Pep tells him.

I don't know, I guess we will never know until Mbappe goes to another club how he's going to be as a character. Maybe he will be spot on and no bother. It's just I've never seen a level of humility in him that we seem to have throughout our squad.

Mbappe throws tantrums on the pitch and refusing to run and its sometimes directed towards Messi, arguably the greatest player of all time. So maybe his ego is just that big?

Grealish never put himself before the team at Villa, he was full of passion and loved there and is grateful for the opportunity has got here as he says, so he would be willing to do whatever Pep tells him.

I don't know, I guess we will never know until Mbappe goes to another club how he's going to be as a character. Maybe he will be spot on and no bother. It's just I've never seen a level of humility in him that we seem to have throughout our squad.
Mbappé was perfectly fine until PSG lost their marbles & gave him the keys to the club.

Like Bellingham, he needs a club where he isn't the big fish. Messi is in the twilight of his career & Neymar is declining from his peak. PSG have bet their future on Mbappé, & he's rinsed them for hundreds of millions & decided to leave within the next 12 months to pursue his Madrid dream anyway.

If he's turned into a monster, he's one created by PSG. It seems a move is best for all concerned...

You gave a vague citation. I clearly asked you to be more specific. Dya really expect me to watch a whole match & note the times & instances in my "opinion" that Mbappé "wouldn't" work for his team?

Nah, that's too subjective mate, as our "opinions" could differ wildly. If you could give me a specific time during a specific match, or a specific instance, that would be great... Cheers

answered below for you, thanks Willipp, it's probably a bit vague though as you didn't pin down the precise time(s)

Seen him at the Etihad stand for 80 minutes with his hands on his hips sulking as he doesn't like not having it easy. Him, Messi and Neymar were a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.