Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Well I've now found out you are not anywhere near the director of football or any position of power dealing with transfers at the club. This is a silly and absurd transfer deal. That's arguably 4 quality footballers in exchange for one whose impact may not even match the contributions of one in the name of Bernardo never mind all the others. Add to the obvious injection of quality we will be giving PSG and its a horrible and unbalanced deal.

I might be wrong here, but I'm not totally sure that he was entirely serious

Well I've now found out you are not anywhere near the director of football or any position of power dealing with transfers at the club. This is a silly and absurd transfer deal. That's arguably 4 quality footballers in exchange for one whose impact may not even match the contributions of one in the name of Bernardo never mind all the others. Add to the obvious injection of quality we will be giving PSG and its a horrible and unbalanced deal.

WWWWHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH

They can put him on the market. He's forcing their hand.
They can. Doesn't mean Mbappe is going to accept a contract to go.

Stay one more season, maybe deliver a CL trophy to Paris and then go to Madrid. Madrid will give him the 100m signing on instead of paying PSG a transfer fee.

They can. Doesn't mean Mbappe is going to accept a contract to go.

Stay one more season, maybe deliver a CL trophy to Paris and then go to Madrid. Madrid will give him the 100m signing on instead of paying PSG a transfer fee.

Oh I think it's what he wants but he wants to come out smelling of roses. It comes across like a PR battle; he doesn't want to be seen to be choosing to leave, so he's put them in an awkward position where they can choose between 100m EUR or 1 year of Mbappe.

can see Perez telling him, sit tight last 12 months, we get you for free and can offer you higher salary and bonuses if we have to pay fat fuck zero transfer fee.

but that is 12 months without Benzema, so they need a new number 9 or some good loan -short term option.

PSG fucked up as they lose Messi, Neymar, Mbappe shortly without much revenue as transfer fees.
I totallz can see they downgrade the whole PSG side and get some of those better players to United as that new United sheikh is just a front for the PSG guy imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.