Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I'd read my response before you get ahead of yourself fella... \0/
your responses are irrelevant to the question you initially asked. Opinion is obviously split on Mbappe, probably about 60/40 in my favour I guess. As I said previously, if City go for him, then it suggests you are correct, if they don't, then it confirms I am. Guess you've seen the short video posted of his little tantrum?

your responses are irrelevant to the question you initially asked. Opinion is obviously split on Mbappe, probably about 60/40 in my favour I guess. As I said previously, if City go for him, then it suggests you are correct, if they don't, then it confirms I am. Guess you've seen the short video posted of his little tantrum?
Don’t make the mistake of confusing Bluemoon with real life. If we sign Mbappé it would be a sensational signing and would cause a meltdown of epic proportions from rival supporters.

City won't go for him because he's nailed on to Real, if not this summer then next for free.

Rumours are that Real are looking a Joselu. Yup THAT Joselu who scored 17 La Liga goals this season to replace Benzema.

It's little coincidence that Benzema's gone & Mbappé's announced he won't extend his contract. He's essentially telling PSG, take the money now, or I leave for free next summer, hence Real looking at Joselu as a stop gap.

Mbappé was fine before PSG lost their marbles & handed Kylian the keys to Paris. He's rinsed them & is now resuming his journey to his final destination of Madrid.

Not Mbappé's fault, this is all on PSG who seem to have more money than sense.

He is on a million a week! Even on a free anyone who buys him on a a five year deal it’s 260m deal which in context of the player quality is a bargain even buying him now for 130m numbers wise is a bargain! Bottom line though he is a nob of a character! his ego is so massive ain’t good for the dressing room! Personally wouldn’t touch him with a ten foot pole!
Modric, Hazard, Asencio & Benzema all to be gone frees up Mbappa wages

He is on a million a week! Even on a free anyone who buys him on a a five year deal it’s 260m deal which in context of the player quality is a bargain even buying him now for 130m numbers wise is a bargain! Bottom line though he is a nob of a character! his ego is so massive ain’t good for the dressing room! Personally wouldn’t touch him with a ten foot pole!
Modric, Hazard, Asuncion & Benzema all to be gone frees up Mbappa wages

There's no way we keep Alvarez if we get Mbappe. I think Pep would prefer Alvarez for the style of play and the flexibility. Nowadays we go for character over ability.
I love Alvarez, but I doubt this is the case. Mbappe is probably the best player in the world currently. That may be debatable, but there's no doubt he's in the Messi/Ronaldo/Haaland category.

It's highly, highly unlikely that Mbappe goes anywhere short of Real though. It's his dream club, and they are one of the few that can afford him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.