Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I know, I'd have serious reservations too! But think of the positives.
He'd be glad to get away from the situation at Paris.
He'd work with Pep at the best team currently in world football.
It would get great exposure for him and City
He'd get a chance to win trophies in England
He'd still get to Madrid next year as a free agent.
He gets on with Bernardo from their Monaco days?
Help City in the wide attacking position.

Just thinking out loud to be honest.

Crazy things do happen in football with signings, But mbappé rocking up at Manchester City would be a shot in the dark gamble moneywise, Not so much the transfer fee but more like the wages he demands, His £1,5million a week is not going to happen at Manchester City

Could a deal with a major Sponsorship deal pay a good chunk of his wages? maybe, But again Manchester City really don't go down them lines because of the control the sponsors have on him playing each week, Pep demands hard training and good form, So Nobody gets a first team place on name alone.

If Mbappe has cut a deal with that lot at Madrid there’s fuck all PSG can do, put him in the stands for a year, so what, doubt he gives a shit long as the lolly is rolling in.

He would go to Madrid for 100 m this summer. Madrid would sell out-of-favor players like Rudiger/Mendy/Cellabos to fund the deal.
Ceballos is currently hurt. Mendy is possibly on the way out. Odriozola as well. Rudiger is staying.

LOL you should pray 10 times a day they get him.

He's more drama than Ronaldo and you saw what happened with Ronaldo.
I have always liked a maverick; Macenroe, Higgins, Gazza types. With genius comes risks. The world is a better place for them. Remember how we took to ballotelli? There are those who stuffed shirts who tut tut, but there’s enough of us who get that little bit more of a rush expecting and wanting the unexpected. The buzz at the Etihad would be incredible if we were going to be treated to mbappe and Haaland each week…….

I remember being on the Piccadilly airport shuttle train and seeing mbappe before he signed for PSG. I asked him if he was signing for us, and he said he hadn’t got a clue what I was talking about. I’m sure he was trying to be coy, and meant he didnt know what the future held.
at least I think it was him……..

The buzz at the Etihad would be incredible if we were going to be treated to mbappe and Haaland each week…….

If the buzz at the Etihad isn't incredible already with Haaland scoring 52 goals and marching on towards the club's first CL title..

I'd say City fans have serious problems with their low self esteem -- much bigger than Mbappe can fix!

If the buzz at the Etihad isn't incredible already with Haaland scoring 52 goals and marching on towards the club's first CL title..

I'd say City fans have serious problems with their low self esteem -- much bigger than Mbappe can fix!

I don't remember seeing many City fans with low self esteem.

All about opinions. I just love a maverick. mbappe is one of those Imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.