Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

utd can’t afford him and he wouldn’t sign for them anyway.
Why would we risk a huge outlay for a player who could destabilise the squad harmony? Do some people just close their eyes and stick their fingers in their ears when it comes to the type of player we look at?

It would be hilarious to see Fernandes, Anthony and Mbappe having hissy fits at the same time .

Mbappes agent seen hanging around the Etihad foyer.

thrown-out.gif

Not that hilarious unfortunately.

I suppose it depends upon individual sense of humour.

Having Fernandes as captain is funny , considering his
" normal " demeanour ( being a whinging, moaning ****) and that is when things are only slightly not going his way.

Luckily Ten Haag can see that the honour, will make the currently pathetic childlike tantrum king into a responsible and trusted leader of other mardarses,known as teammates, taking them to elevated levels of achievement, fair play , and decency.

I predict that the rags will become universally loved and respected by supporters of all other teams as a consequence .

Top class management from yet another " better than Pep " contender.

Last edited:
He would go to Madrid for 100 m this summer. Madrid would sell out-of-favor players like Rudiger/Mendy/Cellabos to fund the deal.

I don't think he will join Real Madrid this season but will join them on a free. He probably won't play for PSG again (although can't totally rule that out)

Would anybody take him on a 12 month loan for a reasonable fee? Then he can move to Madrid or if he settled in we could make an offer.

To use your vernacular - cunts are useful, so maybe there’s a place for him? He would be awesome to play on that right side. We must not let that lot down the road get him

LOL you should pray 10 times a day they get him.

He's more drama than Ronaldo and you saw what happened with Ronaldo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.