Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Please please get me that shiny new toy!!! Don’t care if it means all my other other reliable toys that have brought me joy and happiness are discarded and don’t work properly again I just want a shiny new one NOW!!

Or something..

I know, I'd have serious reservations too! But think of the positives.
He'd be glad to get away from the situation at Paris.
He'd work with Pep at the best team currently in world football.
It would get great exposure for him and City
He'd get a chance to win trophies in England
He'd still get to Madrid next year as a free agent.
He gets on with Bernardo from their Monaco days?
Help City in the wide attacking position.

Just thinking out loud to be honest.
At least there’s two of us mate!

All about opinions. I just love a maverick. mbappe is one of those Imo.
cliche but as they say careful what you wish for. Haaland wanted to be the main man before he signed and I absolutely love him to be that way. You don’t want some prick to come and destroy our eco system where thing is thriving atm. Remember he said he turned down city but not pep. I don’t want city to waste their time luring this bad potato.

Can’t stand this twat. Good player, but his ego would tear our club apart. Let him rot on psg bench for a season, the fuckin wanker
I absolutely guarantee, if you’re a City fan, that if MCFC announce he’s signed for us next week, you would be more excited about seeing us next season and get fully behind him. Don’t try and deny it - you just would.

I absolutely guarantee, if you’re a City fan, that if MCFC announce he’s signed for us next week, you would be more excited about seeing us next season and get fully behind him. Don’t try and deny it - you just would.
No. I wouldn’t. Can’t stand him. And I am a city fan, thanks. Are u??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.