Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

The only immediate negative effect in relation to us of the Saudi league spending big now, will be that it might make it more difficult for us to win the Club World Cup In December; I’m assuming as well as a decent challenger from South America, there will now also be a significantly stronger entrant from the Saudi league too.

The only immediate negative effect in relation to us of the Saudi league spending big now, will be that it might make it more difficult for us to win the Club World Cup In December; I’m assuming as well as a decent challenger from South America, there will now also be a significantly stronger entrant from the Saudi league too.
Having mishmash of expensive signings doesn't make them suddenly strong overnight. Possibly we will get more of a test vs South American side.

Last edited:
Sorry my bad, I got it mixed up with this article..

But with all the legal trouble Juventus are in.. would you be surprised if they were paying him under the table way more than we were?

He really wanted AC Milan but they low balled us mid season and we ended up keeping him for the 2012 title run in.

He really wanted AC Milan but they low balled us mid season and we ended up keeping him for the 2012 title run in.

Yeah I remember thinking he was a goner after his Bayern tantrum.. but Mancini did the unexpected and gave Tevez an olive branch.

It worked too to be frank as he was huge down the stretch!

Dear me, it's no different to the purchase of Newcastle or the proposed Qatar takeover of the rags. Maybe not even miles different from our own takeover and early flashing of the cash. The only real difference is the scale of the spending which is essentially how other clubs see us - it's deeply hypocritical for blues to get self righteous about this.

It is a little bit different. Quite different in fact. As an aside, I wonder how many clubs in Europe they could buy with the money rumoured they would spend on mbappe.

I couldn’t give a fuck about Mbappe but what worries me is if he takes the dirty foreign sportswashed oil money then that leaves PSG with a gazillion quid to throw at City for Bernardo.

Makes it more interesting imo. The Saudi spot would have been a filler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.