Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

The only immediate negative effect in relation to us of the Saudi league spending big now, will be that it might make it more difficult for us to win the Club World Cup In December; I’m assuming as well as a decent challenger from South America, there will now also be a significantly stronger entrant from the Saudi league too.

Yes second team down. South American team not yet been decided as they are only at the last 16 stage. First leg on Tuesday. Palmerias from Brazil are probably favourite global rank 75.

I don’t give Auckland much hope!

3EDAA68C-455E-481D-8D60-1FA6CFB652DD.png

The only immediate negative effect in relation to us of the Saudi league spending big now, will be that it might make it more difficult for us to win the Club World Cup In December; I’m assuming as well as a decent challenger from South America, there will now also be a significantly stronger entrant from the Saudi league too.
I might be wrong but the team from Saudi playing on the club World Cup isn’t one of the ones making the really big signings (so far anyway)

I might be wrong but the team from Saudi playing on the club World Cup isn’t one of the ones making the really big signings (so far anyway)
They are one of the four that are part on the Saudi Investment fund and so far have signed Benzema Kante and Jota.

They qualified as the host nation’s champions with Urawa the actual Asian champions though Red Diamonds have slipped a bit recently and aren’t as good as Yokohama who we just beat 5-3.

Last edited:
World super league incoming perhaps?

It would explain the rags and Liverpool having gone from being up for sale, to dragging their feet. Seeing as they were the main instigators last time, I'm sure they've seen a fresh opportunity with the growing Saudi league influence.

I couldn’t give a fuck about Mbappe but what worries me is if he takes the dirty foreign sportswashed oil money then that leaves PSG with a gazillion quid to throw at City for Bernardo.

But if we adopt what is said on these threads (and in fairness the Sky chat shit on tv room) as what happens in the transfer world, then we as a club will know they have a gazillion quid to spend and will be able to inflate our asking price accordingly. They'd need to sign Bernardo first and then sell Mbappe to avoid getting ripped off.

Or something like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.