Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

He did mate. He said "I said no to Manchester, not to Guardiola".

Unfortunately for us the really elite players we've been linked with over the years and will be in future like Messi, Mbappe, Ronaldinho etc. have a choice of which city they want to live in. As much as I love Manchester, it's not as attractive a place to live to most people as London, Barcelona, Paris or Madrid. These are bigger cities with better international connections and better weather.

We will always be in the mix for different reasons (money, Pep, facilities, style of football, premier league) but it is a relative headwind for us vs the likes of Barcelona. He'll, I'd move to Barcelona in a flash.

So how on earth did the scum manage to sign Martial???? Your logic is flawed

So is this thread redundant now ?
I don't think anyone really thought we were in for him in their heart of hearts. I know though as i type this it goes in the transfer forum xD

Since Ronaldo left Madrid i think his future was sealed, even prior to that, simple numbers showed Ronaldo at the end of his race (age). It is just a matter of cost and when most likely.

I don't think anyone really thought we were in for him in their heart of hearts. I know though as i type this it goes in the transfer forum xD

Since Ronaldo left Madrid i think his future was sealed, even prior to that, simple numbers showed Ronaldo at the end of his race (age). It is just a matter of cost and when most likely.

It wouldn't surprise me if there is some kind of agreement in his contract. PSG effectively get him on loan for a few years, then have to accept a bid from Real as part of the deal, which covers everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.