Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Has taken the number 7 at PSG. IMO he will stay another season or two in Paris then will move to Real and finish his career there while trying to surpass the achievements of his greatest idol the fake.

In my opinion after PSG Mbappe is going to Madrid. That is his choice.....

However we have seen examples (Sanchez, jorginho) where the player does NOT end up at the club he wanted. Perhaps when he does decide to leave we will go all out to sign him. Make him a world record fee player.

Personally I do not want City to become a Galactio team, buying players based on their name rather than their quality. But for Mbappe I would make an exception. The kid is the heir to Messi and Ronaldo. He will win a balon dor but not in france

Why have we got a near 100 page thread for someone who is never ever going to come here.He is happy playing in a one team league and his ambition is to move to a two team league....Move on ....lock this

Why have we got a near 100 page thread for someone who is never ever going to come here.He is happy playing in a one team league and his ambition is to move to a two team league....Move on ....lock this

The question is:

Why are YOU in a thread for a player who is never ever going to come here.

The EP next year will be a 2 team league, City and one of the others. Probably Liverpool. I would put money on that. You are so far ahead of the rest it’s about who comes 2nd.

The EP next year will be a 2 team league, City and one of the others. Probably Liverpool. I would put money on that. You are so far ahead of the rest it’s about who comes 2nd.
As blues we expect the obligatory fuck ups.

On paper we should piss it. External influence and this city like effort to fuck up on our own always leaves me apprehensive of any kind of dynasty/domination talk.

As blues we expect the obligatory fuck ups.

On paper we should piss it. External influence and this city like effort to fuck up on our own always leaves me apprehensive of any kind of dynasty/domination talk.

That’s s given. No matter how good you are you always seem to focus on how easy it is to fuck things up for ourselves.

If you perform you will batter ****s sideways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.