Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mbappe and his family told Monaco he was leaving this year, then City will be there bidding until the end with Madrid. I think thats why you hear so much about us selling players to fund the summer. Many may be sad to see Roberts, Iheanacho etc be permanently sold, but we need the $ incase Mbappe and Sanchez are both there to be had. I don't think City have ruled out signing them both if they are able.

How do you fit Sane, Sterling, Sergio, Jesus, Sanchez and mbappe into the same team?

How do you fit Sane, Sterling, Sergio, Jesus, Sanchez and mbappe into the same team?
Raheems the designated bench player, Pep got him used to that at the end of the season. You rotate Sane, Sergio, Jesus, Sanchez, Mbappe into your 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 in three competitions. You can realistically fit 4 of them into a 3-5-2. But it's not my job to sell the players on it. Part of this would need the younger players to really buy into our 'project', which every club has, and fit into this offense and mature together (sane, jesus, mbappe, sterling) and be the future. I think the money could be there for this though.

Look at Bayern Munichs bench for their last Champs League game: Bernat, Rafinha, Kimmich, Coman, Costa, Muller. If we want to compete for Europe we need a deep squad and world class players will see the bench depending on form in the season and rest days.

If Mbappe and his family told Monaco he was leaving this year, then City will be there bidding until the end with Madrid. I think thats why you hear so much about us selling players to fund the summer. Many may be sad to see Roberts, Iheanacho etc be permanently sold, but we need the $ incase Mbappe and Sanchez are both there to be had. I don't think City have ruled out signing them both if they are able.
If both are avail, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be dependent on a sale to generate the £

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.