Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that both Barca & Madrid have backed off.
Barca now saying they're not interested & Madrid not looking to buy until next year.

It could be them moving the posts because they know we've got the deal in the bag.

To be fair if Monaco are saying they will sell at the right price I can only see us getting him. Madrid can't afford the move apparently and I can't see Barca spending that much even though they did sell Neymar.

Barca now saying they're not interested & Madrid not looking to buy until next year.

It could be them moving the posts because they know we've got the deal in the bag.

That was my thinking, all pointing in the right direction. Sunday express have us in the race for bale would you believe? So Madrid can fund the mbappe transfer. Talk about stealing a living with some of these hacks.

Could it be that City had already put a bid in for him in July, say for around £100,000,000.00 take it or we're out type of offer. Then with Madrid & City coming out and stating, they would not be paying the fee's that are being banded around by the press. Real coming out with we won't be after Mbappe this summer, and at the same time Monaco vice president coming out with Mbappe will move not for money but for sporting reasons. This is starting to look good. Imo a price that reaches £100mil including all add ons, but with say a 25% payment to Manaco of any profit received by City if we decide to sell on.

My thoughts exactly... aka Manure who "didn't want (add name) anyway"

Sane and Mbappe look to be doing a spot for JD Sports(JD Football) with the hosts, two popular football bloggers, Steve O The Madman & Craig Mitch. Usually they do about 2-3 videos with PL players an interview
and a couple of goofy challenges. The Nike stuff is sponsorship "swag" plus filming with two Nike players.

Now what I do find odd is that it's usually filmed with just PL players and Mbappe isn't a PL player(yet, the videos will probably come out at the end of the month based on the timetable of previous releases) and Mbappe was supposedly having a meeting with Pep. Sane was actually on one of their latest videos with Emere Can a couple of months ago.

So a couple of things:
Did Monaco authorized this quick trip for Mbappe to do this?

Did Leroy call Mbappe to do this spot knowing he was going to meet Pep later on?

Good spot. Does all seem strange.

How do you know that that's the only place he visited? If he was at the CFA, there won't be pictures leaking all over the net anytime soon.

Considering it was Cityzens day at the academy yesterday with a few thousand fans all over, i doubt very much he could have slipped in.

38dc7d0000e9fb9ba020e6eece12fcb6.png
a499566bc40402f71b1eb42f43911f1f.png

Probably just joking, however not been picked up on in his comments. Someones gotta think positive right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.