Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
That notwithstanding I am still at something of a loss in understanding what our financial limits are. At the time of signing Neymar, PSG hadn't already spent £210m, and amortisation or not £370m is a phenomenal amount to spend in one window, particularly when TV and EPL prize money combined only came to about £150m I think.
Not concerned by it, just trying to get my head around it
A true annual cost of a player is his wages and amortisation fee. This is where some confusion arises. I.e. Sterling 45m over 5 years (9m pa) And wages of 8m = 17m PA
We have lost some amortised fees on players sold and of some we have kept and we have lost a shit load off the wage bill - Hart, Willy, Sagne, Zabs, Kolorov, Cliche, fern and potentially Nasri, Delph, Bony and Mangala. Upto 10 top earners replaced by potentially 7/8 middling to top. We also have a reduction in Yayas fees. I reckon freed up and reduced wages if diverted to transfers could equal 20m saving PA ( or 100m extra amortised)
50m extra tv/ trading funding = 250m amortised transfer capacity
We also had a trading surplus last year of 20m = 100m transfer capacity.
Any transfer fees we receive in addition i.e. Nacho etc is generally an in year profit and icing on the cake...
I believe we have plenty of financial capacity to meet the demands of FFP even if we end up spending 450m

Article in The Independent saying that Monaco's manager Jardim says Mbappe could be sold for the right price.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...elona-arsenal-manchester-united-a7876566.html

Strangely they mention Man United interest but not ours?
I wonder if they could be going for him? I doubt they would have FFP problems.
I Hope not!

Mbappe isn't an idiot. He's not joining a club that plays turgid football which doesn't suit him. Hes been told he can move for footballing reasons, not United's rugby style.

That was my thinking, all pointing in the right direction. Sunday express have us in the race for bale would you believe? So Madrid can fund the mbappe transfer. Talk about stealing a living with some of these hacks.
Some, they are all lying wankers giving hacks a bad name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.